Monday, April 23, 2018

Fabulous Fez Day Returns!

Hey guys! Graciepopstar91 heeeere, filling in for Coolcat! How are y'all doing today? My grandpa was spending the weekend with us, since Friday was my moms birthday, and he just left this morning. My grandpa also brought with him his Shih-tzu!


Isn't he cuuuute? It's funny, when he gets excited, or when we're going to leave the house, he stands up on his hind legs, and waves his front paws up and down. XD

Anywho, without further ado, let's get started with todays post!

---


Today's rare item is located in Jam Mart Clothing on the 5th page, and is being sold for 800 gems! It's color scheme is purple and yellow.

According to AJHQ, today is Fez Day on Animal Jam!


If you were active in the Animal Jam community in 2016, you may recall AJHQ having a fez day contest. I posted about it November 8th 2016 on AJC,


I believe this was the first time AJHQ ever had a buddying contest, or gave out a contest plaque. I remember I waited in AJHQ's den for so long, wearing a green fez hat. XD I'm pretty sure that was the day I met my friend Annabellle!

It's kinda fun that AJHQ is making these little unofficial 'holidays', even though it seems this one landed on a different day then it did in 2016.

---

What do you think of todays RIM? Be sure to comment down below!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Lamentations 3:32

Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love.

It's sometimes hard to understand why a loving God would bring grief on us, but it might be for us to grow, and for His incredible plan to unfold. Sometimes these things are just mysteries, and we might not be able to understand them. But no matter what, God has a reason for it. God has a reason for the grief and pain. Maybe it's for us to be able to relate to others, and help them get through exactly the same thing we were facing.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!


P.S. I'm so sorry I haven't posted for the past week, and haven't announced the winner of the story contest! I haven't even read the stories actually. o.O I'll try and read them this week!

3 comments:

  1. (Also wow, its everybody's parents birthdays this week XDD So far like..3 now?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG GRACIE THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE SHIH TZU!!! I love it!!! He’s like the cutest shih tzu ive ever seen:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91