Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Jammer Chibi — Graciepopstar91!

Hello, Jamaasians!

Karalee here!



This week, we have a chibi of the owner/head admin of this very site, the lovely Graciepopstar91!



Here’s the collected references/base drawn by some talented artist who always signs their name in (what might be) Japanese so I can’t read it or tell you who it is (oops)....





And a beginning sketch, to figure out how the accessories might transform into clothes.





Final lineart...





...and at last, color!





I hope you like it, Gracie! 😁

If there’s one thing I would change about this drawing, it’s be the skirt. It just seems like it would benefit from a redraw. If there’s one thing I’d keep the same about this drawing my matter what, it’d be the hair. 😊 I really like how that turned out.



Welp, that’s all I’ve got for this week! I think I have one or two more Jammers to feature, and then I’m all out of chibi requests! 😮 Can you believe it?

See you all next time! *waves*



1 Corinthians 16:13 ”
 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.”



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

(Edit: OH NO I FORGOT THE GLASSES!! *immediately changes What I Would Fix About This Drawing*)

(TBH I’m kinda scared to add the glasses because the face is already crowded with chibi-eyes and I stink at glasses in the first place. Do you want me to go ahead and risk it, Gracie?)

3 comments:

  1. That chibi is so cute and awesome Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH

    THIS
    THIIIIIIS
    IS
    ABSOLUTELY
    ADORABLE
    :OOO

    Thank you soooooo much, Kara!!

    About the glasses, it's not really a big deal. Especially sinces it's supposed to be my avatar XD

    Thank you so much!!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey Kara I forgot to ask this!
    For my request can you draw Newt in the style you did this one?
    http://theanimaljamfriendshipcommunity.blogspot.com/2017/09/blogger-portrait-violet86271.html
    Not the pose or anything just the style XD
    If you already started the drawing that
    is TOTALLY fine! :D
    This drawing is really cute!
    Peace love ninja's!
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91