Friday, June 1, 2018

Favorite books of the bible, songs, and characters!

AHOY THERE MATEY! Ready to go on a boat ride? Like Peter, James, and John! Okay... yeah. That was... random. Hey guys! It's Housemom418 here with another blog post! This time, it's not Animal Jam related, it's Christian! I'd like to give a BIG huge thank you to Gracie! I'm so honored to fill in for any of those who can not do a post! So, lets get started! Today, we will be doing a spin off of my sister's! If you haven't read hers, you should check it out! :D Instead of doing the bible verses, we are gonna do the characters, favorite books of the bible, and songs. So, lets get started!
BIBLE CHARACTERS:

1. David, I love the story of David. Even though if you are just a Shepard, or just a normal person, you can be strong too with God.

2. Abraham, teaches that you should not have something or someone before God.

3. Jonah, Jonah teaches that you shouldn't run away from God.

4. Joseph, Joseph teaches that you should have Faith in God, even through storms in life.

5. ESTHER. I LOVE THE STORY OF ESTHER I'M NOT SURE WHY. Lol, okay next one.

6. Samuel! I'm not really sure what to say about Samuel.

7. Peter, I really like Peter because he is so brave.

8. Paul, Paul not really sure what to say about him.

9. John! John I really like him.

10. Oh, and this one should've been the first of course.. but Jesus! Jesus is the main character in the bible.

Now onto my favorite songs!

1. Victory in Jesus! I personally think it's really fun to sing, and such a good meaning behind it.

2. Amazing grace! This song is so true by it's title, amazing grace!

3. There is a fountain! Another hymn, but I love it!

4. Be thou my vision! I never realized how many hymns I liked!

5. Nearer, My God, to Thee! Such a great hymn!

6. My hope is built on nothing less! Another hymn.. LOL!

7. My Anchor holds! Once again.. ANOTHER HYMN?!

8. Come thou fount! Oh my goodness, how many hymns are there?!

9. How great thou art! Okay, these are all hymns I guess.

10. And can it be!

So yeah, that's basically it for my favorite songs! Now onto my favorite books of the bible!

1. 1st and 2nd Samuel

2. Job

3.Psalms

4. Proverbs

5. Matthew

6. Mark

7. Luke

8. John

9. Romans

10. Ephesians

So yeah! That's basically it for this post. Please comment down below which posts you like better! Christian or Animal Jam. Sorry if this blog post was a bit boring, BUT HEY! At least you get to know me better when coming to songs, bible books, and characters! Here's the bible verse!
                                                       
                                                             John 14:6 (KJV)
                   
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


Bye guys!

PEACE, LOVE, NINJA!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah I feel so bad I never commented on your first post, or your sisters post!

    I love David too! And Jesus of course ;) I loved reading the story of David so much. I felt like I was hanging on every word when David was running from Saul. XD

    I’m not a big fan of hymns, but I do like Amazing Grace!

    Eep, I’m not sure what book of the Bible is my favorite.. Probably 1st and 2nd Samuel as well, Philippians, and probably Mark, and Ruth.

    Thank you so much to you and your sister for filling in for Arctic this month!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so much fun to read!! It was so interesting!!

    I agree with so many of the book and the people especially.

    I would love to see more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOUSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ANOTHER AMAZING POST AS USUAL! :3
    Ooh, I like a lot of those too! Another thing we have in common. :P

    Always do whatever you feel posting, Christian, or Animal Jam. <3
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91