Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Blogger Request — Sarahkey8!

Hello Jamaasians!



*gross sneeze*

Ugh. I hate having colds....

(Though apparently I don’t hate them enough to take garlic. I mean, cooked is delicious, but fresh?? *makes face*)



It IS techincally a Wednesday again, but it has only been so for about an hour and a half, so I’m improving upon last week! *optimistic grin*

I forgot to take lots of progress shots — I’m sorry! Also sorry if your eyes were colored wrong, Sarah! I didn’t remember what they were, and couldn’t think of where it was that you told me last so I could go look at it.

Those warnings in place, here we go!









p



Welp, that’s all the time we have for today, kids! Remember, God made you special, and He loves you very much! *giggles at VeggieTales reference*

Goodbye!

Matthew 6:26-27 ”Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?”



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

4 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you start feeling better soon! Colds suck. :1 summer colds are even worse.

    AHHH, that is SO CUTE, Kara, that’s amazing! It’s so adorable! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, it’s not really summer anymore where we live... and thank you. ^v^

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  2. TYSMMMMMM KARA!! :D THAT LOOKS AMAZING AND CUTE!!

    I hope you feel better!! DX

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91