Thursday, September 13, 2018

For All Jammers!

Helloooooo everybody! I'm so sorry for my lack of posting lately. I really don't have any good reason for why I haven't been posting, other than laziness. XD How has your week been going so far? Mine's been going great, and I'm currently gearing up to go to a Christian concert next week! As you know, I love concerts, so that's all that's been on my mind. And in between thinking about it, I've been looking for another one to go to after that. Hueheueheuehehueheueheuehe. XDD I might go to one in October, but I'm still not sure... Not sure if mom will go for it though since we've been going to quite a bit... But maybe if I save up enough money and-
Oki
Let's just start today's post
kay? :D

---

Today Animal Jam had a new update, with some features for non members! I know a lot of people has been asking for non member features, so this update was totally in response to that! First, a new den!


It's called Autumn Small House! I'm not sure what peoples reaction was to this new den since it's still the small house, but if I was non member, I'd be super excited about this! Here's the inside of the den,


The outside has lots of orange flowers and leaves, to make it uhm-
Fallish.
New word everybody. :D


The inside of the den is the same as the original small house.


And some leaf piles outside,

I spy a new author in this picture. XDD

And at the top of the front yard!

Overall, I think this den is pretty cute! I love the light blue roof. I'm not a huge fan of the dark shadings near the leaf piles, but I still think it's a cute den.

Another new feature, is that safe chat plus is now for all jammers! When safe chat plus came out for the very first time, I was a little confused, because originally I'm pretty sure it used to be called something else. But with safe chat plus it looks like this,


Compared to safe chat,


And with bubble chat, you can only choose the words Animal Jam selected.


For, I wanna say like, 3 or 4 years? Safe chat plus was only for members, but now it's for everyone! I'm sure lots of jammers are excited about this. If you don't know how to get safe chat plus, I have some instructions down below for you!

---


Go to the top of the Animal Jam homepage, and push "PARENTS".


With your parents permission (or with their help), sign into the parent dashboard with the parent email address and password you used when you first signed up for Animal Jam.


Choose which account you want to grant safe chat plus on.


Push safe chat plus, and click yes when this image pops up.

Sign into your account, and you'll have safe chat plus!


Even if you have safe chat plus, you still need to be careful with what you say, because if you say things against the AJ rules, you could get downgraded to bubble chat for a little while, or get suspended. So you still need to be very careful!

I hope this tutorial was helpful! :D

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Peter 3:17

Remember, it is better to suffer for doing good, if that is what God wants, than to suffer for doing wrong!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91