Friday, November 1, 2019

11/1/19 Update Friday?!?


-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all! Welcome back to another blog post! I'm aware that I didn't post last week, and I'm super sorry about that! I've been running out of ideas, but I'm not quitting anytime soon! :) So, today is an update post, and I was really surprised! Yesterday was Halloween, which was on a Thursday this year, so Animal Jam did not update yesterday. However, they updated today! So, I decided to do an update post for y'all today. I'm actually super excited to do one, because this was an exciting update! :D
So, let's get started with this blog post!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 1:
Yay! Pet snails have arrived! They are SOOO adorable! I think Animal Jam has stepped up the game on the pets, because the last pet was also super cute! I have one that is white, and it looks like a little marshmallow! So cute! :)
Page 2:
I really like the peck's den, but I think It's a little bit too big. It's just... so giant that It's quite hard to actually decorate it. However, it is really pretty. So, that's that! I guess it's exciting for those who don't have this den, though! (:
Page 3:
This seems like a very interesting bundle! I think the clothing looks really cute on it, but not only that...
LEMURS!
I have never had a lemur before, so I will be super excited when this bundle comes into the diamond shop! Yaaaaay!
Page 4:
YAY! TWIST AND TURNS HAS COME BACK! I'm so happy! Ever since fall came around, or well... heh... the end of summer, I was very excited for twists and turns! It's always fun getting cute pictures with all of the super adorable scenery, in that adventure! Since twists and turns has come back, it means that Jamaa is full of colors, such as orange, yellow, and red! Always pretty this time of the year in the game. :)
Page 5:
Yay! I'm so happy! LOL
Night of the phantoms has officially almost ended, which I'm super glad! As y'all probably know, unless if you are a new reader, most of us on this blog do not celebrate Halloween. So that being said, I'm happy that it's over!
Feast of Thanks is for sure one of my favorite times of the year, because It means thanksgiving is so super soon! From today, the day I am writing and posting this, thanksgiving is only 27 more days away here in the U.S! 
LET'S GIVE THANKS THIS SEASON, Y'ALL!
I'd like to count how many times I say "y'all" in this blog post, so if you guys could do that for me, please count and put that in the comments! LOL
Doomy was right! LOL! I talked to her the other day, and she said that moose might be coming because of the antler in the background. So shout out to Doomy for that! I think moose will be a cool animal! ANIMAL JAM, DO GOOD ON THIS NEXT ANIMAL! XDDDD
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, I guess that's all for today y'all! I think it was a very exciting blog post today, because I was excited... maybe It's boring for y'all, Idk. LOL
Here's today's meme... YAY! LOL
(ALL CREDIT GOES TO OWNERS)
This is soooo cute! Oh my gosh! How cute can this doggy get? LOL
Here's today's bible verse!
Psalms 107:1 (KJV)
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Weed 'em & Reap
(Youtube)

4 comments:

  1. I havent commented on here in forever and I am sorry! I just haven't had much time and i've had better things to do than animal jam!

    Those pet snails are soooo cute, I want one asap pleaseee!!! But i can't cause nonmember issues :/ I like the moose, im happy there are releasing a moose, considering that a lot of the animals lately have just been like another version of another animal. Nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH! HEY, GIRL!
      That's totally okay, I've missed you!!! Honestly, Animal Jam is just a total waste of time, but It can be fun talking to people and get advice at times when you have none. :)
      I totally agree with you! Yessss! Next time I see you, I would love to give you one. However, I would ask of you only one thing... tell me all the features and colors you want on the snail! LOL I like the moose too, but I hope it doesn't look like the camel in any way. Mhm! Thank you so much. :)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91