Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Celebrating the Release of Frozen 2

Hello everybody! It's been a while, so it seems! It's been two weeks! I can't believe it. Last week I got really sick and the week before I was really busy and didn't have time to post. However, I am back at it, and boy am I excited!

I am really excited for Frozen 2 to come out! So I thought since it's coming out on Friday. I would do some looks inspired by the characters outfits. We shall get right into it!

It appears that there are 5 main characters in this movie, which are the 5 main characters from the first movie, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven. So, that's who we're going to be dressing up like today! Who is excited?

I am!!!!!



Elsa:

Looks like her right? I would have to say so.

Anna:


Awww, I love this outfit! I've always loved Anna's look. It's gorgeous. The purple doesn't really line with her movie look, but it's the best I got. I do love the how the hair is like a split image of her real hair though! I think it's a success!

Kristoff:



Now, Kristoff's look was a little harder to complete. I couldn't find the right hair for him. This was honestly the best I had. His outfit is a little off too, but I still think someone could guess who it was...with maybe a little help. XDDD 

Olaf:



Then here is the beloved Olaf. I love Olaf as a character. His personally is amazing. However, this really a bad representation of him! I know, I'm sorry!

Sven:


I'm not really sure what to say about him...I couldn't find anything that resembled his reins. So, I used a pirate sword. I guess Sven and Kristoff are now ready for battle?! I'm not really sure! I could use Christmas lights and it would a little something like this...


No, just no!! NO!

__________________________________________________________________

I really enjoyed coming up with these outfits. They are very similar to the original characters outfits, but I do like their new outfits! Tell what you think in the comments. Also, let me know if you're going to be seeing Frozen 2 when it comes out! Okay, that's all for today. BYEEEE GUYS!!!

 Today's Encouraging Quote:

We have a a God who delights in the impossibilities - Billy Sunday

Today's Bible Verse: 

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. - Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)
Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.




2 comments:

  1. THIS BLOG POST WAS GREAT. I'm so pumped for Frozen 2. So. Pumped. I think me and my parents are gonna go see it on Monday!

    My favorite outfit would have to be Sven! It's so cute, even with the sword!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gracie! (Sorry, it took me a week to respond). I totally forgot to respond... OOPS!!!

      LOL Sven. I love Sven too. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91