Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Drawing 6 Animals from the Animal Books

Hello everyone! I'm so glad you're joining me today.

Today I figured since I enjoyed drawing the fox so much last week, or I guess it was two weeks ago now...yep I'm sorry! (I guess it was three weeks ago at this point...yeah. I ummm, may have forgot to publish this last week. I thought I hit publish, after I scheduled it, but I didn't! Anyway, back to the past). Missy had to go to the vet for some of her shots. Speaking of Missy! She's getting so big! Here is a recent photo of her:



:Cries: My baby is growing up way too fast! What a sweet little girl she is...when she's not biting. Anyway, enough about Missy. Let's get into today's post!


_________________________________________________________________

1) Falcon:

Here is the falcon, I did it traditional colors, along with all of the other animals I drew. I'm really pleased with how this one turned out. I completed this one in a whopping 39 minutes. I um, can't remember why this one took me so long. I was either doing little things in between or obsessing over it to make it perfect...or maybe a little bit of both. I did screw up on the wings where there are supposed to be little "cuts", well when I lined it. I um, went the whole way, instead of leaving them open...OOPS!



2) Deer:

My wonderful deer! This one I'm most proud of.  I love the Animal Jam deer so much as an animal. When I saw this as a option, I knew I needed to draw it. It took me 26 minutes to complete this one.


3) Goat:

Then, we have the goat. This little guy was the last good one I drew. At this point, I was getting tired... However, I knew I couldn't stop because I procrastinated and decided to draw these Tuesday evening...
So from here, they go down hill. The darker gray pen that I used is WAYYYY too dark. I had no idea it was that dark until it was too late. Oh well I guess. This one took me 27 minutes to complete.


4) Panda:

See? I told ya they went down hill. It's standing on what? What is up with those legs? They're bent so awkwardly! The purples are way too dark! Originally the lighter purple was supposed to be the darker purple, but apparently when I picked up my pen, I picked up the wrong one. So, I had to compromise and pull out a even darker purple to make it look like it was done on purpose. This one took 16 minutes to complete.


5) Otter:

I like this one somewhat. The lighter brown could have went above his left eye a bit more (if you're looking at it - right eye) Actually that eye, is bad in general. Also, when I signed it...um yeah...I forgot my e in "housE"' So um yeah, at this point I stopped for the night. It took me 24 minutes to complete this one.


6) Cheetah:

For this one, I didn't have 100% the correct colors. But hey, I like really do like this one, especially with the swirls. I originally had intentions on making my own looks for these guys and dressing them up, but um, with how long it took me to just sketch and outline them. I quickly decided to rule that idea out. Maybe in a future post, I don't know. I did this one today, and it took me 24 minutes to do.


Also, you'll notice I messed up my signature...AGAIN!

Lastly, we have them all together.


__________________________________________________________________
And that's the end...This was definitely a more time consuming post, but let's be honest. I loved it! I would totally do this over again. I enjoyed it, hope you did too! Thanks for joining me for another Wednesday post. I'm done saying "I'll see you next week," because I never know if I'm able to post next week. Anyway....BYEEEEEEE!!!


Today's Encouraging Quote:

When we show love to others, God's presence is with us. - Linda Evans Shepherd

Today's Bible Verse: 

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. - Matthew 4:4 (KJV)

Remember, the best friend you have is, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Your art is improving so much! I love seeing you progress as an artist.
    -Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW, thank you soo much Binxy! It's a slow improvement, but I too do see one. Thank you for the encouragement!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91