Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentines Day 2020!

Happy Valentines Day, y'all! This blog post is going to be a little bit different from my normal blog posts since today is a Holiday, and I've decided that I'd like to do a friendship blog post. Friendship is extremely important, because none of us should be alone. Being alone could get you in trouble, and you can get severely depressed and upset, and it will change your life. Real friends are there for you, all of the time, even through the deepest and darkest parts of your life. Embarrassing moments, awkward moments, happy moments, scary moments, and sad moments, they are there. That's why today, I wanted to just appreciate all of my friends who have been there for me when I was going through dark times in my life. If you were not on this list, that does not mean that you weren't there for me. I am thankful for all of my friends, and all of the viewers that view this blog. None of these people are in order, however these are people who mean a lot to me. Here they are.

1. Thesupercollie

We have been through a lot together, and she's always there to make me smile. Thank you, "Tropical!"

2. Graciepopstar91

Gracie and I have been friends since... well, probably 4 years now? We have been through a lot, and when we need someone to talk to, we are here for each other! Thank you, Gracie Boo!

3. Binx1184 

Even though we don't talk very often, she's still always there, and I really appreciate it! She makes me laugh and smile, all of the time. Thank you, Binx!

4. Gizmo634

We haven't been talking much lately, however  we still have that friendship that tells you that we are close. She's overall an awesome girl, and I really appreciate her! Thank you, Gizmo!

5. Twinkle

I didn't feel like typing out her whole username so... LOL But, she knows who she is. I'm extremely thankful for her. Our beliefs are the same, which is always fun to talk about with each other and our opinions on the subject. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face, Twinkle!
==========================================================================
Well, I guess that is it today y'all! I hope you guys have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Here's our weekly meme! 
This of course is not true, but I thought it was pretty funny. 
And here's today's bible verse!
1 John 4:12 (KJV)
No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you luv! I miss you, and I just passed a huge chunk of my grade, so now I'll most likely be more active. Happy Valentine's/Galentine's Day!
    -Binx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! I'm so happy to hear that, luv. :) Happy Valentine's Day, Binxy!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91