Monday, November 21, 2016

Helping the Oceans in Jamaa

Hey beans, ja983 here with another post! (Yes that is Julian2)
Like this picture? I keep switching worlds till I found one that had a sad looking SeaHouse.
As you all know underwater is falling no one goes under there! I think we should do something to get it more popular, There are a lot of cool things under water too! (I'm going to tell this to AJHQ also) Here are some ideas to get it more popular
1. Pearl Shop (a few people have suggested this)
2. More NM clothes, the only ones I know about are the CCC (Candy Cane Crown XD) and the pirate bandanna. And you know these aren't even very great looking
3. More NM den items
4. This is something that YOU can do maybe do to help!, make a cool under water den, and then shout in Jamaa Township and say, "Cool under water party my den!" Then you can maybe show people that underwater is cool!
5. Everyone thinks there is a new underwater land coming. if they do that then I'm sure that will help too!
Do you have any more ideas to save the ocean? Tell us below in the comments!

*King Tough Bunny
PS
Come to my underwater den! Look for the secret item muhahahha!

4 comments:

  1. I agree! Underwater things should be more popular!

    -Pin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great ideas, King! :D

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, there is the CCT (Candy Cane Tiara), the Flower Necklace and the Anchors hat! Well, these are actually the easy-to-get items. Other nm underwater items are: The Anemone bow (rare and non) and the whole set of the Brigade Armor :D
    Also, I sometimes host my own ocean adventures in my den, using some items that can be earned in Bubble Trouble!

    I agree, the oceans should me more popular!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91