Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thanksgiving Party Pictures!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! I just left a wonderful party! My Thanksgiving party! Heres some photos!


We had a few games of "find the plushie!" I pulled my buddy Sarah aside so we could take a selfie 😜


They were guessing where the plushie was.


Scarlet won the last round of find the plushie!


We took a group photo.


Then we said what we're thankful for!


Then the party ended, and I had to log off.

People who came:

Sarahkey8
Custard709
Karalee
Fr0zenL0ver (Lpslover98989)
Scarlet
Littlecooljammer
Ja983

Thank you all for coming! I had a lot of fun! 

If you missed coming to this party, don't worry! I plan on having another one soon!

Heres todays Bible verse!

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, OLORD, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, OLORD, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things.

Remember, God made YOU!

1 comment:

  1. THERE WAS A PARTY!!!!???

    NOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    D,:

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91