Friday, July 21, 2017

I Am Leaving Civilization In Less Than Two Hours o.O

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here, as promised, with a post telling you all that I am leaving..

I am leaving civilization in less than two hours.
I leave with you all a mystery.. Here are the three clues I leave you. Can you figure out these strange/mysterious messages?

---

Clue #1: Friends are amazing. A true gift you see. Gifts can be given, and this one I'm giving to you. We should all celebrate friendship more.
Clue #2: The next clue for you, is in my den. Search carefully! It lies beyond the falls.
Clue #3: The gift I'm giving you, is a creative little gift. More of a clue for this one, is in the 2nd clue.



---

Have fun! Comment down below what you this this mystery equals out to, or see me on Animal Jam about it when I get back from camp on Sunday. ^.^

---

I will miss you all so much, but thankfully this camping trip will be less than 48 hours.

When I come back, I will do a very long post on Animal Jam Community, or on here, with all that I did, and I will post up some "peopleless" pictures!

I will see you all when I get back! Bye, and have a great weekend.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 119:45

I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. Anyone notice this when they click on a Jammer Wall?

7 comments:

  1. I'm on the road! Pray for me o.o I hope I'm not gonna be nervous when we get there :c
    Bye friends :) See yo Sunday! RESPECT ZE NEW ADMIN COOLCAT XD
    Peace ✌🏼

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the secret!!! ^.^

    *throws confetti* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye Gracie!
    Have fun!
    :looks for thingy:
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, found it! XD
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91