Saturday, July 1, 2017

Edits.

Hi people! Sorry for the late post I was garage saling with my mom for a few hours partly because we had to do some shopping.
Anyway, today I am going to show you edit's I've been doing! :D
I've been going crazy with editing lately. XD
If you think some of these are dumb or sometime XD
BLAME CAT, She made me want to edit in the first place! LOL
But also Ty Cat for inspiring me to edit. :)
Anyway here are the edits.

Photo


Photo
Photo


Photo
Photo


And then the rest of these are LOTR edits. Some of these you may not get.




Photo
Ok this one you will XD. 

Photo


Photo


Photo

Photo



Photo


Photo
This one is my favorites. ^.^


And that is all for today sorry this is a late short post.
And I know most of you guys have seen these, but there are some people who haven't.
Anyway bye peoples! 


Photo
Gracie made me new  signature. Tysm Gracie! :D

Kings 3:12 Behold I give you a wise and discerning mind, so that none like you has been before you and none like you shall arise after you.

isn't it just amazing that there are millions of people in the world, and no one is alike? :O
Just think about that for a minute. 

4 comments:

  1. OHHH YESS THESE ARE BRILLIANT XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, Thanks Swirl!
      Also, everyone, if you want to use them for something that is no problem! XD
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91