Friday, July 21, 2017

Update Friday!

Greetings Jammers- Arctic here! Sorry about missing my post last week. I was convinced that it was Thursday, not Friday!

Anyway, with the new update being released a day late, I have the pleasure of introducing all the new features in Jamaa to all of you!

First page! Awesomesauce! Looks like we have a ton of graham items coming in for another wild weekend! I'm not a huge fan of Wild Weekends myself, but I'm glad Graham is getting more love. He's an underrated alpha that I'd love to see more of!


Next page! OOOH! A new den!! Graham's Observatory? Mm boy you'd better believe I'm getting one of these! I absolutely adore treehouses. It was my fondest dream to live in one when I was a little kid! Pick one of these up today!


Third page! Pet koalas? Excellent! I went right ahead and picked one up! And yes, all you Julian2 fans. The Spinny Boi outfit is an option!



Page four! Jamaalidays in July are back again (soon)! I can't wait- I absolutely love the AJ Jamaalidays!


Phew, chugging along here. Page five! A new adventure for all jammers! Looks awesome- can't wait to play it with all my buddies!


And finally, our speculations are ended. Flamingos are the new animal, coming soon to Jamaa! Woo!


And finally, the beloved mystical armor set is back! Did you know that the mystical gauntlets give some of the most damage in adventures? Also, otters are travelling soon so be sure to get one before they leave!


Phew! That's all for this update. Now for our daily verse!

Psalm 37:4

Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

What a lovely verse! Very encouraging and true. Words to live by!

That's all for today, folks! See you next week!

Send me a lemon at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

1 comment:

  1. Dear arctic,
    I wish we could spend more time together i always make sure to remember the blog and God and I wish we could spend more time together remember Jam On and God comes first.
    Love and Hope,
    Bikol7 And Smartbunny1o

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91