Sunday, July 16, 2017

I Can Explain...?

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here with a very short explanation post.

I know, I haven't done a post in seven days, on any blog, but I've been getting over a cold, and today, I really was beginning to work on a post, but got distracted, then it got late, and I didn't want to post. But, I will be back with a post outside of my normal posting days, with, at long last, a proper post.

Sorry about this!

---

Heres todays Bible verse!

John 3:16

For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.


Remember, God made YOU!

4 comments:

  1. It's fine Gracie! I totally understand, sense you are sick and all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon!! <3

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better, mah bold banana! XD!

    Also, just so you know, I probably won't be able to make it to the Pandimonium Party. D: I really want to come, but I think we'll be busy. However, I do know you'll be going camping, so have lots of fun on your trip! :D

    -Swirlshine on her phone

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91