Friday, November 24, 2017

All The Beauty in Life!

Greetings Jammers, Arctic here!

Happy (one day late) American Thanksgiving everyone! Since I'm Canadian, my Thanksgiving was a month ago! However, that doesn't stop me from having an attitude of joy and thankfulness and celebrating with my American friends! I'm actually pretty glad that there's two different Thanksgivings - it gives me twice the chances to celebrate!

In truth, we should be thankful every day of the year- but having a special day to recognize it is an absolutely wonderful thing.

So, today I felt like doing a simple post of positivity. Things I love, things I appreciate, and things I find amusing!

BUT FIRST, YIKES SO MANY PEOPLE LOOKING TO GET THE NEW SPIKES


Unrelated note: isn't it funny how the sample mannequin is a Snow Leopard but there's no Snow Leopard mannequin in the store yet?


Ahem. Carrying on: I am thankful for all my friends - on AJ and in real life. Friends are able to shape who we are, support us in our best and at our worst, and make many lasting memories. I am grateful for all of you here, and I can't wait to meet more friends in the future! I love you all. Here's to many great experiences!

I'm also thankful for my family! They support me in all I do, and I wouldn't be the same person without them. Hey- I wouldn't even be around without them!

I find it funny that when you spend so long with people you love, you really start to become like them. You think similarly, and always know how to make each other smile! Once, my teacher thought that my best friend and I were sisters (we don't look alike) just because we have similar mannerisms, haha!

I'm thankful for laughter. There's no feeling that can quite match laughing hard and loud with people you love. In contrast, sometimes sitting quietly side by side can mean just as much- and that's a beautiful thing.

There's so much beauty all around us- even if we forget about it sometimes. The steam rising up from your mug of hot chocolate, the way your loved ones always know how to cheer you up, the way dew sits on a blade of grass in the morning, the vibrancy of the sunrise, the intricate details in fall leaves and flower petals, and the way music can touch your very soul. All are beautiful and I am thankful for them all!

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in things that we tend to forget to just relax a little. Enjoy these beautiful things - the Lord wishes it so! All these wonderful things are created in God's divine wish - just as you are in his image. The colours, the sights, the sounds. Be honourable and thankful in all you do~!

Speaking of colours- do you think there are still colours that haven't been discovered? I went to a paint shop a while back and I'm always amazed by how many different colours there are- each one subtly different - no two exactly the same. Perhaps we are that way too - created specially; some of us are alike in some ways, but we all have our subtle unique differences that make us special.

Hm, this post went places. We started out with thankfulness, and now I'm relating paint colours to people, haha! Maybe I should get some more sleep...

In all seriousness - even though this is a day late I urge you to see the beauty in life and appreciate it regardless of whether it is Thanksgiving or not. What do you find beautiful? Tell me in the comments below- I would love to know!

Have a wonderful day my friends!

Give thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, diamond shop madness! XD It seems whenever something new comes out in the diamond shop jammers flood in there. O.o Sometimes when something new comes out, I try to go to the diamond shop and it's full XDD

    So true! There's so much beauty all around us. God made the earth so detailed and wonderful. It's too complex to even fathom.

    I find sunsets really beautiful. And the ocean, it's super calming. Me and my mom are doing this devotional in school about the beach, and it's pretty crazy all the complexity. How the sand looks like crystals under a microscope, and how when lightning strikes sand it becomes like a clump. God is so amazing. ^.^

    Happy Thanksgiving! :D

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new spikes aren't my favorite XD

    Amazing post Arctic! I agree COMPLETELY! :D We have SO MUCH to be thankful for!!

    I find many things beautiful, animals in wildlife, the river in the backyard, (Its so beautiful in winter!!) I love to watch lighting, and uhmn a lot of things! XD

    Happy Thanksgiving Arctic! (Very belated XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this is very true! I love this post! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91