Thursday, November 9, 2017

Play Wild AR Tutorial!

Me: Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here..... *Hears Point To You on the radio*
You guys: Oh goshhhhh
Me: HOW CAN I MOVE ON WHEN ALL I HAVE IS REGRET HOW CAN I FACE YOU WHEN I KEEP TURNIN' AWAY
You guys: I bet you're wearing that Point To You shirt you showed on Animal Jam Community, huh :I
Me: HOW CAN I MAKE IT PAST THE NOISE OF MY SHAME- I NEED TO TURN THIS UP *goes in living room* *yells from living room* ACTUALLY YES I AM.
You guys: *Goes through blogger portal and tries to find the TV remote before her to turn the radio off* Mmm that's nice.. (:
Me: *Has TV remote in hand* OKIE TURNED IT UP! I CAN'T FORGET FROM WHERE I'VE COME AND WHAT MY HEARTS BEEN RESCUED FROM-
You guys: *Snatches TV remote and turns off radio*
Me: Hey! No fair! :o
You guys: HEHEHE *runs off with TV remote*
Me: *Cries*

---

Hehe, I haven't done a crazy intro on AJFC in a while, huh? XD

Anywho, let's get to todays post!

I decided that today I'd do a little tutorial on how to use the new AR feature in Play Wild! Leeeet's begin!

---

Ignore that it says 33 JAG's, heh. It's a really weird glitch I have on AJPW
On the right side of your screen, there should be a little button that says AR (the one that I have circled). If there isn't a button like that on your screen, your device may not be compatible with the new AR feature. AJHQ put on the "Augmented Reality In Play Wild?!" Daily Explorer post that only iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro (9.7, 10.5, or 12.9) - both first-gen and 2nd-gen, iPad (2017), iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. I'm pretty sure it's just because Augmented Reality is new, that it's only on Apple devices.


When you click the AR button, this popped up for me, but when I clicked it again, it let me into the AR feature. Might just be a glitch.


First, it scans your environment for a flat surface. Just tilt your device so it's flat, and it should work. ^.^


Then, this will come up! When you click on the arctic wolf, this will come up,


And you can choose which animal you want to use.


It's cute that when you add the animal, the little green circle comes up like on Animal Jam!


Aaand here it is! As you can see, there's some controls on the bottom. I'll walk you guys through how to use that.


To make your animal bigger, click the plus symbol on the right side of the red panda symbol. Heh, I found out that you can make it super huge,


You can make it even bigger than that actually. I had it super big at one point, and my dad said "It looks like a Macy's balloon." Hehe!


Using the minus symbol on the left side of the red panda symbol, you can make the animal super tiny. Vury smol. XD


When you click on the..


This button. XD

You can make your animal walk!


 And using the button on the right side, you can make your animal turn in different directions!


You can also make your animal do different actions, by clicking the action button on the right side of the plus symbol. I have my red panda sleeping in this one.


You can't really see it in just a picture, but the little chat bubble action makes your animal look like it's talking! ^.^

The little sweeping button on the top just deletes the animals from the scene.

---

Hopefully this helps you guys with the new AR feature on Play Wild!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

James 1:12

God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.


P.S. Post from Monday is up on my Flaming Arrow For Jesus blog!

3 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91