Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Party!

Helloooo everyone! Can you believe Christmas is only 2 days away?! (well, i'm writing this on Saturday so technically as of right now 3 days away) It seems like this year just totally slipped away.

Do you have any special plans for the big day?

---

I kinda had the random realization that normally comes upon me during the holidays or any other big event- I didn't schedule a Christmas party. Oops. XDD

I'm going to do the same thing that I did for the last party, and have you guys vote on a date/time that works the best for you! Here are the options, that also work with my schedule (as far as I know).

-

Sunday, December 30th at 2:00 PM (PST), 3:00 PM (MST), 4:00 PM (CST), 5:00 PM (EST)

Saturday, January 5th at 9:00 AM (PST), 10:00 AM (MST), 11:00 AM (CST), 12:00 PM (EST)

Friday, January 11th at 4:00 PM (PST), 5:00 PM (MST), 6:00 PM (CST), 7:00 PM (EST)

-

Comment below by December 26th to let me know what date works the best for you! The date that works the best for the most people will be the date I will go with.

---

This will be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends, and you remember the true reason for the season, which is Jesus Christ! Be sure to read my post from Animal Jam Community about the true reason for Christmas, by clicking here.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Isaiah 7:14

All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means 'God is with us').

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Friday or sunday one works best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. January 11th is probably the best for me. :-)

    Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91