Friday, December 21, 2018

Last Post Till Christmas?! + How To Have An Awesome Jamaalidays with your Buddies!

Hi guys! Are you in the Christmas Spirit yet? I sure am! I'm so excited for Christmas! It's only 4 days away!!!Thank you so much to a friend of mine that would not like to be shared, for giving me an idea for my post! Let's get right onto it!

Always have a good den ready to celebrate Jamaalidays with your buddies!


That's it for today guys! I hope you have a great and wonderful Christmas! As always, stay safe Jammers! Bye!!!
Today's Bible Verse:
Luke 2:7
And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

2 comments:

  1. I love the edit you made for the product in this:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!!! I showed Gracie and she thought it was funny. I figured I had to come up with something, so I just picked something random, Lol. Thanks for commenting!!! 💜💜💜

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91