Friday, December 14, 2018

Member dens!



Hi guys! That was a pretty long intro for me. That took me foreeeeeeeverrrrrrrrrrrr to do! Anyway, as I said in the previous post, I became member for 7 days! Aj gave it to me randomly. Today, we are going to be showing my member dens! :O Let's get started!
1.
Snow Fort 
2.
Tree house
3.
Beach House
Well, I think that's it for today guys... this blog post took me FOREVER to do. I think it was like 6 when I started and now it's 8:15. (I prewrote this blog post.)
Bye guys! Here's the bible verse!
Acts 18:3
And because he was of the same craft, he abode with them, and wrought: for by their occupation they were tentmakers.

Bye guys! :D 



4 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91