Wednesday, December 26, 2018

😉 Den Decorating With My Sister 😉


:Shouts from boat: All aboard!

"What's Houze doing now?"

I'm inviting you to my private boat!

"I thought you were afraid of boats."

Uhhh, you're right...WHAT AM I DOING!

"Uh no! Houze!"







GET ME OFF OF THIS THING!

"You got yourself in this mess, now you're getting yourself out!"

BUT GUYS! I need your help! I am too sick.

:Leaves:

_________________________________________________________________


While my sister were member, we decided that we would do a post together. We both bought Peck's Den, which we decorated. Her post will be up on Friday, December, 28th. Our goal was to build the best and most practical den. One that we would want to live in yourselves. So here is my den!

Yeah, I know this was A LONG time ago! I am really sorry. XDDD


This was after 10 minutes. 

  My sister decided that she wanted to be in this photo. XDD She was singing, Jailbreak, the song I made a "music video" on. XD


After 20 minutes, the kitchen is done. 


This was the play room/ hangout room. We're making progress. XD
The living room was finished after 40 minutes.

This only took 6 minutes to design, can you guess what it is?  Leave it in the comments below. 
This is a room that I designed for my sister, which took 14 minutes to design, so now we've been working for 60 minutes. 




This was after 70 minutes of decorating, which this is a weird room to decorate because it has the fountain thing in the room, but this is my...what to call it...relaxation room?


This is my room. :-) Can you tell what my favorite colors are? XDD 

Finally, we are done! This is my pet room. 

It took me 83 minutes to complete this den! Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the ending time, but believe me, it took 83 minutes, with a few breaks in between. XD

_____________________________________________________________________

That's all for today! Thank you guys so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Today's quote is from a book that I recently finished reading called Until My Name Is Known by Sonya Contreras, which I enjoyed reading! I would highly recommend reading it. 


Today's Encouraging Quote:
"You obey the Friend of Abraham. Pain pushes you to God or drives you from Him. There's no middle ground. Either you trust in the God who does not move, or you heart becomes unmovable." -Until My Name Is Known. (Contreras,159) 

Today's Bible Verse:
The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour. - Esther 8:16 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Violet! I loved it so much while I was a member. It was a fun time!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91