Friday, March 1, 2019

🌹🌹 First Blog Post of March!!! 🌹🌹

Hey guys! Welcome back to another blog post! Today, i'm not going to be doing a crazy intro. Surprising, right? Well, I figured, since March is focusing on God, I should be a little more serious than crazy if that makes sense. XD Today, I am going to be doing Top 5 Bible verses about spring! Since spring is coming up, I decided I would do that. I hope it's good enough to start off the Christian posts for this month! Let's get right into it!
1.
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
--- 
This might sound crazy, but I feel like animals know who their creator is. Could you imagine when the rapture happens if all the animals look up and bow down? I mean, I know what will happen but it's just amazing to me. XD
---------------------------------
2.
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
---
This one is just really amazing to me. All bible verses are amazing, but I feel like this one just shows... amazement. XD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.
The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose.
I feel like this bible verse is just really peaceful. I feel like it's calm and relaxing as well. It might not for some other people, but it does to me! XD
--------------------------------------------------------
4.
For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
---
To be honest, I feel like this verse just really shows how God can change everything easily. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
5.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven:
---
I don't really know what to say about this one. This one just is really amazing to me. He shows us that there is a time to every purpose. Amazing, to be honest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's it for today guys! I know... it seemed like a short post, but really, my intros make my post so long! XD!
Bye guys!
Here's today's bible verse:
Ecclesiastes 3:8 (KJV)
 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91