Friday, March 8, 2019

Jesus and Peter Walking On the Water Drawing


Hey guys! It's me, Housemom418 here, back again with another blog post! I can't believe it's already 8 days into March! Today, I am going to be drawing Jesus and Peter walking on water! Or well- Peter falling in the water. LOL. Anyway, why not just get into it, shall we?
So, this post is gonna be like the shortest post I've ever done... because I didn't really know how to explain all the steps but...
HERE'S THE FINAL ART! XDDDDD

And this was the reference photo (THIS IS NOT MINE THIS IS FROM GOOGLE)
Image result for Jesus and peter walking on water


So what do you guys think? Good, or bad? I really don't know to be honest.
I'd say it was good? Idk. LOL
Well, that's it for today guys! BYE!!!
                       Matthew 14:27 KJV
 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

TYSM GRACIEPOSPTAR91 FOR MAKING THIS SIGGY AND UHHHH... FOR PUTTING THE SIGGY IN MY BLOG POST BECAUSE I KINDA FORGOT :D TYSM!


4 comments:

  1. That are looks great House! My favourite part has probably got to be the water, the texture is really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91