Sunday, October 1, 2017

Just A Normal Day In Jamaa - Crazy Roleplay Video!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here! Today, I didn't really know what to post about, and I'm really tired, so I didn't really want to think of a good idea. But, I did want to post, since I didn't post on Thursday.

Therefore, down below are 4 videos, that are of a crazy roleplay me and my friends did, hehe!

Huge thanks to Sarahkey8, Housemom418, and Partyon25 for doing this video with me!

And now, for the big reveal.

Grab some popcorn, and be prepared for insane craziness, that does not make a whole lot of sense. 😊

Apologies for the horrible editing! Blogger makes me have my videos under 100MB, so I had to cut out some things in the beginnings and ends.

*Note
There isn't any audio in the videos.






Hehe! I hope you enjoyed this crazy video.

Here's todays Bible verse!

John 14:6

Jesus told him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gracie? I just got an awesome idea! When the blogger project is finished it’d be cool if we could give it a proper name but that’s not my main idea, I was thinking it would be awesome if all the bloggers could have a link to the blogger project page on the side of their blog so then that when people click it, it can bring them to the page?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91