Monday, October 30, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I can't believe its almost November! This year has gone by very fast, don't you guys think?!  I hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas! And that actually brings me to todays question of the day.

QOTD: Have you started Christmas shopping?

AOTD: I have started Christmas shopping actually!

Comment down below your answer! Now lets get on with todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Trick Or Treat Bucket!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It is for sale for 1,750 gems. It can be found on the 11th page in the clothing store. The colors of this bucket are purple and orange.

Thoughts: I think the colors of this item are super cute! I love the color purple and it goes great with orange! I think this is a cute item that you can use for an Animal Jam costume, if you dress up on Animal Jam. I do think it is very overpriced for what you get.

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 7!

Comment down below what you think of todays Rare Item Monday!

Here is todays verse!

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs with deliverance." -Psalm 32:7

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91