Monday, October 2, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I continue, I just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Las Vegas!

Now lets get on with todays question of the day!

QOTD: What is your favorite type of pizza?

AOTD: My favorite type of pizza is veggie pizza!

Now lets start with todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Monstrous Hair.

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 10th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,000 gems and it is for members only. The colors of this item are black and orange.

Thoughts: I think this is the perfect item for the start of October! I think its a great item if you want to use it for a costume. I think the colors are nice but I feel the price is high. Other then that I have no complaints!

 Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 9.5!


I hope everyone enjoyed todays post! Comment down below what you think of this weeks Rare Item Monday!

Here is todays verse!

"My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice." -Psalm 34:2

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91