Monday, October 9, 2017

Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I don't know if I said this in my last post, but Happy October! May you eat as much candy as you can this month! And that brings me to todays QOTD...

QOTD: What is your favorite Halloween candy?

AOTD:  I would have to say my favorite Halloween candy are Almond Joy's! But they are the hardest to find D:

Now lets move onto todays Rare Item Monday! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Phantom Mask!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 13th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 3,500 gems and it is members only. The colors of this mask are black and white.

Thoughts: I really love this weeks Rare Item Monday! I've always loved the Phantom Mask, so I am very happy they brought it back! It goes great with any animal, and with other clothing items. The price is high but from what I can remember it has always been like that.

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10!

Comment down below what you think of this weeks Rare Item Monday! Do you love it as much as I do?

Here is todays verse!

"Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing." -Psalm 34:9

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91