Friday, February 15, 2019

Den Decorating Challenge with Graciepopstar91!


























Hey guys! How are y'all doing? I'm so sorry my post is pretty late in the day, I just might've forgot, hehe. Well, without further ado, let's get started!
So here's my den...
 This is my entrance.
This is also my entrance, I guess. LOL

And here it is when you walk up.

Here it is when you fully walk up. 
Here's the place you can sit and eat, with a little polar bear. Hehe!
Here's the master bedroom.
And last but not least... my favorite part of this den...
BUNK BEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSSSSSSSS!
XD
Well, I appologize for the shorter post... as I said I forgot... :cough: and when I forget... I remember in the after noon when we are about to have dinner or something... XDDD.
Anyway,
Bye guys!!!!!!
Proverbs 18:24 (KJV)
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly:
and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.




6 comments:

  1. Ah your dens are always so good! I really like this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question I wanted to ask you on aj was...

    So you know how when you get a membership on AJ and if that account that got the membership on it is connected to playwild you get sapphires for recieving the membership?

    Well, if you buy the membership through playwild with sapphires, then do you get sapphires like before since you got a membership on AJ? Or do you get no sapphires since it was through play wild?

    Sorry if that question was confusing XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you BUY membership through playwild which would be like 7 dollars if you wanted a month, then yes, you would. But, if you get sapphires and pay through it that way, then you do not. You do get 5 sapphires a day though. I hope this makes sense! XD

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. XD! It's gracie's blog, but thank you anyways! :)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91