Thursday, February 21, 2019

The Case Of The Criminal Flamingo

Helloooo everyone! I'm back with another post! I'm still recovering from my cold. This cough has been hanging on, and doesn't wanna let go. XDD

Today I was gonna do an update day video, since I hadn't done a video in a super long time... But due to some serious lag, I wasn't able to do it. So, I switched computers and did a crazy role-play with Housemom418, Housemom322, and Rainda! Be warned, this is very random and cheesy. :D XDD ENJOY PEOPLE.

I call it, "The Case Of The Criminal Flamingo".

---



































































---

That was rather um-
Interesting.
XDD

Moral of the story: Don't steal from diners. Especially when it's the donation box. That's bad. You'll go to jail. (:

Thanks to everyone who helped with this! I couldn't of done it without you guys! :D

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Philippians 3:8

Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

3 comments:

  1. That was so funny! Great job!!!!!

    Partyon25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I loved this! keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *shakes head* That flamingo XD This was actually quite funny, I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91