Sunday, February 24, 2019

Patricks!

Hey guys! I'm writing this post a whole two days in advance! XD I was in the mood for working on some posts, so I'm listening to music and working on this. I've been really into Bethel Music lately, and can't stop listening!

On another note, let's get into today's post! (I feel like I say "let's get into today's post" every single time I post... I really need to make intros or something. XDD)

---

Lucky Day (or St. Patricks Day or Lucky Clovers or....) is right around the corner...! I think? *Pulls up calendar* Okay, actually, it's not around the corner. It's almost a month away. It's on March 17th. Okay well-

Me and a few friends, Housemom418, Housemom322, Gizmo634, and Snowflake6115 all dressed up in the same koala outfit, as a play off of this guy:


Therefore, we are the "Patricks". XDD Snowflake6115 is our leader. (:


It all started when Gizmo and Snowflake came into House322's den dressed up in this koala outfit, and I thought it might be funny to all dress up like this, and see what House418 has to say when she came to the den.


When House418 came, she was like, "What in the world?" but she ended up joining us. Ehehe.


This was creeping me out a bit...


We all started jumping at the same time, which literally messed with my head. 


This was extremely hard to organize, and get a picture of, but we got it! (I'm not 100% sure why we went to the trouble of this picture, but whatever. XDDD) Since it was for St. Patrick's Day, we all spelled out "GOLD!".

It was very interesting and eventful. :D XDD

Doing this reminded me of the cookie clan! Anyone remember that?! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can click here to read a post I made about it. So crazy that was 2 years ago!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Colossians 2:3

In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

3 comments:

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91