Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Something I Feel We Forget About In AJ...

HELLLO EVERYONE! I AM SO HAPPY THAT Y'ALL SHOWED UP TODAY!

"We haven't decided if we are happy or not."

I AM SURE WILL YOU BE AFTERWARDS!

"Yeah, I am sure..." :Rolls eyes:

HEY, I SAW THAT PEOPLE!

"Would you STOP SCREAMING!?"

SORRY, BUT I CAN'T DO THAT THIS WEEK!

"Umm, why?"

WELL, I HAVE MY HEADPHONES ON. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF. I'LL LOSE CONNECTION OTHERWISE.

"That explains a lot! Why don't you get on with the post then?"

SORRY, WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

"JUST MOVE ON!!"

OKAY, BUT WAIT, PLEASE! :Blinks rapidly:

"Okay, go on."

:Silence:

"Hello?"

DANCE WITH ME!

"Hmm, move on already!"

 :Dances:
_________________________________________________________________

So, today we are going to be going over some epic dens! I feel that we forget about the epic den area, mainly because it's kind of hard to find. We don't traffic the world map all too often, let alone clicking on the side menus. So, that being said, we are going to be checking some of them out today! On this list there is 20 dens, I am going to be visiting 10. :-)

10) Dokken5 



 This area is cozy and cute.

9) Momsflowers39



OH YEAH LET'S DANCE PEOPLE!
 
"Not again. Don't remind us of your intro...PLEASE!"
 

8) Cecily24 



A great school role playing den! 

7) Cutiepaws365


Well, the list just refreshed, so I guess it refreshes every hour maybe. Anyway, this is a new list of people. 


Since her user name was "Cutie"paws365,  I had to say this! 

6)  Natlie18 



It was quite comfy in this area, so much so, I fell asleep!
 
5) Ewhat 



 I love the idea of a pet shop!

4) Toothlesstehdragon10






There wasn't really an epic den, but this was definitely an epic shop. XD 


3) Mnop47art




I LOVED these fruit baskets. They were pretty cute. You can click on them and the food slowly disipears I love these type of AJ foods! 

2) MØØjuice




I loved playing with these nesting dolls! This was my first time seeing them. I thought they were ADORABLE! 

1) Happyajammeraj


This person I actually got to meet! She was pretty nice, was a little thrown off when I first came to her den, but other than that it was pretty cool.

__________________________________________________________________


That concludes today's post! I want to try to look at the epic dens list a little more often. This has inspired me to decorate more dens, which means you may see more den decorating in the future. :wink: :wink:

Today's Encouraging Quote: 

Your greatest message will be spoken by your life, not your lips. - Steven Furtick 


Today's Bible Verse:

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Shiro!

      Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ

      Delete
  2. Loved this keep up the great work! (the intro had me in tears)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I had myself in tears while writing it! Thank you for the encouragement! Keep up the good work as well!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91