Wednesday, February 6, 2019

πŸ’—❤️The Official Valentine's Day Den Decoration Challenge πŸ’œπŸ’™

:Looks out window:

"I'm glad Houze isn't here yet. I am sure she would crash our party!"

:Pops up from behind sofa: Did someone say Houze?

"OH NO!"

________________________________________________________________

Good afternoon my friends! Today, we're going to be doing a den challenge, but wait, NOT just ANY den challenge. This den challenge is a Valentine's Day den challenge. Please feel free to do this challenge as well, and if you do, please let me know I would LOVE to see your creations!

So how this will work is. I made one den that took 20 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes, and lastly a den in 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Each den had a specific room, or theme, but it had to incorporate a Valentine's Day theme. Make sense?

"Yes Houze, make sense!

How did you all get in my post?

"We're answering you!"

But, but...

Anyways, let's get right into the 20 minute den. :-)


This was the only den that I had enough time to work on the outside as well. XDD I really like how I did the heart as the rug. This is a den, so you have your room and kitchen, like a house. XD

 Also, you'll notice my black skunk tail...yeah my friend decided they were going to twin with me, but didn't have a pink skunk tail, so I switched to a black one. XD



 

 This is my 10 minute den, or what I like to call my Valentines Day Party Den. Here we have plenty of seating for your guests!




 Our 5 minute den, is a bedroom. :-) Unfortunately, I ran out of time to move the bookshelf against the wall, beside the heart lamps. I also wanted to add a book to the desk...but again I ran out of time.


Lastly, my 2 minute and 30 second den. Yeah this den is quite boring! It was supposed to be a kitchen, but this was the best I could do with the time I had. XDDD

(I've said "XD" soooo many times in this post. I was really happy about this post I guess).

_________________________________________________________________

That's all folks! That's for reading! Next week, I'll be doing a post on Valentine's Day and it's history! Stay tuned for that!



Today's Encouraging Quote:

To be loved by God is the highest relationship. - Unknown 



Today's Bible Quote:

38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 
  
39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

  1. Those rooms are all so nice! You and your sister always decorate your dems so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Violet! :)

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you, Violet. My sister and I love decorating dens. We've done so many den decorating challenges, it's not even funny. XD

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91