Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A Little AJ Shop Skit

Hello, today I am not going to be doing an intro, since I'm doing a skit. I feel that an intro is like a mini-skit, so yeah, we're not doing that today. Though I do realize this is kind of an intro. Anyway, we shall get right into it today.  

__________________________________________________________________




*I purposely wrote "deer" that way.*

































__________________________________________________________________


I know it's not the funniest skit, but it is Animal Jam reality TV. If that's what you want to call it. Thanks for reading! 

Today's Encouraging Quote: 

Relying on God has to start all over everyday. As if nothing has yet been done. - C.S Lewis.

Today's Bible Verse:

And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. - Jeremiah 25:6 (KJV) 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.


7 comments:

  1. This isn't related to the post whatsoever, but here:
    :OO I didn't know C.S. Lewis was a Christian! I literally just searched it up after reading the quote. I only know him because he wrote Narnia! :oo (as you can tell I am very shooketh)
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. I was actually the complete opposite. I knew him as a Christian, before Narnia. I've read a few of his books before. Actually, I've never ever read Narnia, just have heard of it. Maybe, I should try to find it and read it. :-)

      Delete
    2. Same here, I've never read Narnia nor seen the movies (at least I think there are movies), but I want too. My sister read them though.
      *Binx

      Delete
  2. Ha ha! You always make me laugh, mom! <3

    -twinklegirl600

    (please make more skits)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91