Thursday, May 30, 2019

This Years Brand New Summer Carnival Items!

**EDIT**
Don't forget that tomorrow at 1:00 PM (PST) is AJFC's 4th birthday party! Click here for the details!

---

Helloooooo, everyone! How's it going?! It's crazy that tomorrow is the last day of May! (even tho at the time I'm writing this, it's only Tuesday but whatever) Do you have any plans for this summer? During June I'm going to be going to 5 Christian concerts... Yes 5. I'm a little obsessed, okay?? XDD One of them me and my mom are going to be volunteering at! I see lots of Chick-Fil-A stops in my future...

---

Today I wanted to talk about some of the awesome new summer carnival items that AJ released this year! Last year Animal Jam hardly released any new items at all, so they definitely redeemed themselves this year! Although there hasn't been any new clothing items yet this year, a lot of the older clothing items have returned. But there are a ton of new den items!


The first new item of the year was the pile of tickets. This item is so cute, and looks a little different than most Animal Jam items look. This item looks more metallic almost, and looks like it was actually hand drawn. Pretty neat!


Alright, this is literally one of the best items on Animal Jam! I love the interactive items, so this item is so much fun! I could probably just sit there hitting the balls all day. XDD And I love it that every time you play the game, the odds of winning are completely different. Sometimes you can hit the first ball and knock all the cans down on the first shot, and other times you win by hitting the very last ball. Other times you don't win at all. When you do knock all the cans down, a cute little plushie comes out!


There's a couple of different teddy bear variants that could come down. There's a purple bear with stars, a green bear, and probably even other colors! I think Animal Jam really went all out with this game. It's almost like a mini game in a way... But you get no gems. XDD


This is also another cool interactive game! I've heard of the strength test game, but I don't think I've ever actually played it in real life.


I'm pretty sure this game all depends on how hard you click your mouse/trackpad on the red button on the bottom, which is pretty cool! Almost like it is actually a strength test game! If you hit the button hard enough, the bell will ring, telling you that you got it all the way to the top!


The last new item is the snow cone stand! I'm pretty sure Animal Jam had this item in one of their dens (the den that has the hidden item in it, on the epic dens list), but it wasn't for sale. I'm super happy that it's now available at the summer carnival! My sister just bought a little food cart that she sells baked goods out of, and this snow cone stand kind of reminds me of it!

introducing my twin aka housemom418

The only interactive feature with the snow cone stand is that if you click on it, a snow cone appears! I still love this snow cone cart, it's super adorable!

---

What's your favorite summer carnival item this year? Mine would have to be either the carnival game booth, or the snow cone cart! Both are so much fun!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Hebrews 10:24

Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.

 God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. I love interactive items! They're so much fun.
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish with the new interactive items though, they would pull of an actual mini game, like you can get with the arcade games if you purchase the item. They are cool, and I need to play it XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91