Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Otters Are Baaaack!

Hey guys! I hope you're having a fantaaaastic beginning of your week! Today I had an eye doctor appointment, and got new glasses. But with our insurance, there's only about 15-20 frames to choose from that it covers. Im kinda picky with my glasses, and I ended up getting a pair that I don't really like, and am not very happy with. Sooo we're going to go back to the eye doctor and see if they can swap out the lenses in my new glasses to my old glasses, so I can still have my old frames. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?? XDD I feel like my new glasses make me look like a librarian, and I'm not going for that. XDD

Anywaaaaays moving on.

---

Today's post is going to be a little shorter than normal, since I'm covering a really small update that AJ did the other day, just announcing that a certain animal has come back to Animal Jam...


Otters are back! I honestly didn't even know that otters were traveling. AJ used to put in the Jamaa Journal what animals were traveling, but I don't think they still do that, do they?

Otters are one of my favorites animals in real life, and one of my favorites in AJ too! I think they're "otterly adorable", as AJ says. (There was a lot of dad jokes on this Jamaa Journal page) Karalee (a former AJFC author) did a post about otters a long time ago, so if you want to see some adorable otter gif's, you can click here, but for now...


Here's a gif of an otter intensely rubbing its eyes. You're welcome.


You can buy an otter today in the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Ephesians 6:18

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

It's so easy for us sometimes to just completely give up on praying, because we don't think God hears us. But let me tell you, He does. Just because he isn't working on our time schedule, doesn't mean He isn't working at all. God is always, constantly, working behind the scenes. Never give up on praying. God could answer your prayer in a minute, or it could take years. He's putting you through what you're going through right now for a reason. Just be still, and never give up praying. Pray at all times, on every occasion.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. Yay otters are back! They are definitely one of my favorite AJ animals. Also, I love the otter gifs. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I become member again, I am going to make a cute look with an otter. ;)

    -twinklegirl600

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91