Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My VERY first POST!


WARNING!! THE BRIGHT COLORS MAY OR MAY NOT BLIND YOUR EYES

Hey!
I'm Gizmo634, you may not know me if not let's find out more..

I started playing around 2014,
Animal Jam was the best game i'd ever seen!
One day during a den competition,
I met 2 great people (Housemom418 and Housemom322) new buddy list additions!
We weren't sure at first, but later realized how much of a great team we made,
We would role play, den decorate and even trade.
They told me about a blog they write for, then later met Graciepopstar,
I couldn't explain how amazing and funny they all are!
I loved helping them with ideas for their posts, it was all so great!
Then thought of an Idea... Something I could create!
A blog! I started a blog. I loved seeing how excited all my friends looked,
I started planning and reading blog books!
I loved posting it was amazing, I was so touched by all my friends support,
How cool would it be to write for AJFC I thought?
Now I'm here... Accepted into the Blog that started everything. My inspiration! 
The reason I started my own blog creation! 
Thank you for the support. I really can't wait, my adventure has just begun. 
I know writing for this blog will be very fun. 
My friends are so amazing I'll never let them go, 
I have a few special memories I will now like to now show! :) 



I remember this picture it was a super crazy glitch!
You basically change animals while sliding down the slide in Mt.shiveer
and you would sit in funny positions when you reach the end.

This was a goodbye screen shot. A good friend Floffa quit Animal Jam so we wanted to take one last picture before she left. :(

I'm pretty sure Gracie has shown this but I had to include it knowing how much time it took us to take this screen shot XDDD Gracie had to take charge, we would have never done it if it wasn't for her.

Ommm, this look was so scary... Stylish, but scary. I remember going out into Jamaa with this look everyone would slowly walk away from me not saying anything XD

Oh my.... Baby Housie, this picture was taken before we attempted to get adopted
it didn't work out very well nobody wanted 3 baby koalas running around in their den.

How aesthetically pleasing is this... Well I thought it was anyway. I think this was before I started a Blog of my own although you may know my memory is pretty bad.. XD

Me and my sisters just randomly started taking screen shots and this is one of them. They wanted the picture to be our cute flamingo looks but uhm I kinda ruined the vibe when I switched animals. XD

I don't even know what this is tbh we have a few of these random screen shots we call these little red sheep the mushroom sheepies pretty great name... I know. XD


Oh yes, the sunshine sheepies... Apparently we really love sheeps. 
We would go around singing YOU ARE MY SUNSHINEEE House got pretty mad at me when I said the wrong lyrics though LOL

Here is Mom with her lovely Pasta look! (Kicks leg up) 

This was one of my skits I had so much fun making this and this part was probably my favorite.
I had to include it XD

THE DANCING EGGPLANTS You may remember one of Moms posts included a strange eggplant
penguin so I decided to make one too.

We tried to make this look super snazzy but uhm we did the emotes at the wrong time and random people started joining in XDD

 SNEAKY SHEEPIES

Another sister picture this time I didn't randomly switch to a pig. I really love this picture I thought it turned out pretty cute! XD

How many sheep screen shots did we take....

I LOVE THIS ITEM SCREAMS

Our giant fashion show or we like to call it the Pillow game. I felt so bad for House because every time we play with other Jammers she has to explain the whole thing over and over again XD

There's not much to say about this... It's just amazing, rocking those dragonfly wings Mom.

AHH THE HUGGING TREE! We have basically claimed this tree as the hugging tree. We go there when someones upset or just to take rocking screen shots like this one (: 



THIS ALSO TOOK SO LONG THANK YOU HOUSEMOM418 FOR GETTING US ALL IN ORDER

SKUNKS PHOTO BOMBING US


Mom was showing me how real bird poop looks on a car XD





These are only a few of the greatest times I have had this year!
I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends. They have taught me so much I'm so grateful. I could go on and on but this post is coming to an end thank you for your time GOODBYE MY FRIEND!

Here's today's verse (:


2 Peter 1:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.



4 comments:

  1. YAYYYY!
    You published your post!
    It's amazing, Gizmo!!!
    I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheese sheep remind me of the babybel cheese for some reason! xDD
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH, BINX! XDDDD
      Well hey, we are red and white, so...

      Delete
  3. Awesome first post!!! :DD It's always great to take a trip down memory lane. Can't wait to see more posts.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91