Wednesday, May 22, 2019

It's Game Time!

 Hello everybody, you are reading my past!

"Have you lost your mind? What are you talking about?"

Well, it's Tuesday you know?

"No..." :Checks calendar: "SEEE!? It's Wednesday."

Nope It's Tuesday for me.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever just move on now."

Why should I do that?

"Houze, it's posting day remember?"

What if I don't have anything?

"Houze! You HAVE to have something to write about!"

No worries, I do. :Smiles widely:
 _________________________________________________________________

So here we are! I am excited about today's post, because I said I was going to do another one of these months ago, I did a post like this on November 28th. So, it's been FOREVER, and it so happens I need some gems. I guess it's perfect timing then, right?


1) Eat 'Em Up...



I love this game! I've played this game dozens of times. It's also pretty easy, honestly, that probably why I've played it so many times. LOL I chose hard mode, which I am kind of regretting, but...I mean...It's worth the effort.

Round 1: 55 Gems and 100 fish eaten.

Round 2:66 Gems and 123 fish eaten.

Then, I used up all my lives! So, my final score was 77,790

Round 3: 34 Gems and I'm not sure how many fish were ate during this round, as it didn't tell me.

Totals: 155 Gems and 223+ fish ate.



2) Spider Zapper




I never really understood the concept of this game, but that's besides the point. I am not sure what to say about this game. It's uh...boring? It's definitely not my favorite and I am glad to be done with it!

Round 1: 25 Gems and 25 spiders hit.

Round 2: 28 Gems and 23 spiders hit.

Round 3: 29 Gems and 24 spiders hit.

Totals: 82 Gems and 72 spiders hit.



3) Gem Breaker






I like this game on AJPC, however, when I played this game on AJPW to get sapphires for a membership. This game made me sooooo mad! They always gave me colors that were not on the board, maybe I just haven't gone far enough in the PC version to get that experience.


Round 1: 18 Gems and 67,800 points.

Round 2: 21 Gems and 84,600 points.

Round 3: 23 Gems and 93,400 points.

Totals: 62 Gems and 245,800 points.




4) Phantom Fighter




This game I've played once, or never. I guess we'll see this goes. I already know I am going to fail at this epically.


Round 1: 6 Gems and 19 phantoms destroyed.

Round 2: 15 Gems and 32 phantoms destroyed.

Round 3:  I died during the third round. So sad.

Totals: 21 Gems and 51 phantoms destroyed. (That's pretty bad, if I must admit).




5) Pest Control



This game took forever, especially round 2, but I do love this game! It's kind of relaxing, actually it really is! I recommend increasing the speed of the pests though, otherwise it might be frustrating.

Round 1: (Easy mode) 179 Gems and 96,859 points.

Round 2: (Medium mode) 394 Gems and 269,617 points.

Round 3: (Hard mode) Then, I lost more than 5 pests, so the round was over. :cries: 135 Gems and 31,232 points.

Totals 708 Gems and 397,708 points.

___________________________________________________________________

That concludes this post! I ended up with 1,028 Gems! It's not terrible, I think I could've done better. I did improve from last post like this, where I only ended up with 522 gems. Thank you for reading y'all!


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will. – A.W. Tozer

Today's Bible Verse:

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews. - John 19:19 (KJV) 


Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! How long did this take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took about an hour and half, and about 2 minutes to spend the gems that I got. LOL

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91