Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Heading to the Arcade for a Day of Fun, Fun, FUN!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MORNING EVERYONE!

Now it's after nooon! XD

Whhhoooopie! GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

"Believe what?"

27 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

"Yeah, totally exciting!"

:FAINTS:

"Houze? Get up! You have a post to do!"

:STILL FAINTED:

:SHAKES: "HOUZE!"

:SHINES BRIGHT LIGHTS IN FACE: "Houze, come on! We've only been waiting forever for a post...and a good quality one too.

:JUMPS UP: Hola, me nombre es Housemom322 :IN ROBOT VOICE:

"We lost her time, for sure."

Sรญ. Tรบ correcto.

"We're leaving."

:SHAKES FINGER: ¡No, no! ¡Por favor no vayas!

:WALKS OUT DOOR:

__________________________________________________________________


Hello Guys! Today's is going to be epic, at least I hope so! Today, we are heading over to the arcade, to...well...what else do we do an arcade, other then...PLAY GAMES!!!!!!!




I am going to be playing 5 games, each 3 times, let's see how this goes! 




1) Wind Rider...



Honestly, I don't know if I've ever played this game, in my 6 years, if I have it's been once. So this is going to go great...probably not! 

  1. I got 39 gems, ran into a phantom once, that's not bad. 
  2. I got 28 gems, ran into 4 phantoms, it just got bad!
  3. I got 53 gems, ran into 0 phantoms, it's not my favorite game, but I definitely made an improvement!  



2) Double Up...






This game I used to play, and pretty good at it actually. So, let's see how we are now. 


  1. I got 44 Gems.
  2. I got 44 Gems...again. 
  3. Once again, 44 gems, I'm guessing if you complete it in a certain amount of time you get the same amount, no matter how long it took you. 
 



3) Long Shot...






I LOVE THIS GAME! I would play this game for hours, along with Overflow, way back! 



  1. I launched and it didn't go anywhere! We are are off to a great start, with a distance of 12, 1 gem collected. 
  2. I launched it went pretty far, then I hit a groundhog (at least I think that's what it was), who launched me even further, this happened SOOOO MANY TIMES! I go a distance of 17,934 and 25 gems. 
  3. My second round was the best, this one only traveled a distance of 12,184, gaining 20 gems. 






4) Hedge Hog...

I never really liked this game, so I know how this is going to go...

  1. It's not bad for my first round. I got a score of 21,890 and 36 gems! 
  2.  My second was better than my first, with a score of 34,460 and 56 gems, though I was still on level 1! 
  3. This is the worst score out the three, I guess it was a hedge-y day! LOL I got a score of 11,880 and 19 gems.



5) Mira Says...

This is the last game, probably a bad game to end with, but we're going to do it anyway.

  1. This was going pretty goooooood at first...I got a score of 58,290 and 72 gems.
  2. This was a really odd level, it was pink, green, blue, orange, then it added pink and green again, unfortunately I misclicked and well, didn't get to see it the pattern continued... That would be REALLY cool if it did. I ended this round with a score of 23,785 and 20 gems. 
  3. This was similar to round 2, except it was 2 pink, 2 orange, 1 green, 1 blue. That's where this round stopped XD I am so bad at this! We completed this round with a score of 24,560 and 21 gems. 





Man, that looks like a lot of gems in our bucket... 

1...2...3...4...

Many hours later... 

519...520....521...522...

It looks like it's pay day, with 522 gems! To me it was a success! 

__________________________________________________________________

AND just like that we are done with today's post. If you guys want to see me play any more games, please let me know! This was a really fun post and I would love to play more games!


Today's Encouraging Quote: 

"The Christian life is a life that consists of following Jesus" - A.W. Pink  


Today's Bible Verse:
And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. - 1 Chronicles 12:32 (KJV) 



The things you find in 1 and 2 Chronicles are interesting. It's the little detail "which were men that had understanding of the times" here that's interesting. Can you tell the times? Can you tell that Jesus is almost coming back? I think it's soon! At least, I hope it is! 

Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.




3 comments:

  1. Loved this post so much, sis! I would have to say it's one of my favorite posts yet. Great job! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! I loved this post as well! Very creative idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you Violet! I really enjoyed doing this type of post. It was something that I hadn't done in years literally. It was refreshing to play these games again!

    Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91