Thursday, November 29, 2018

Rambling, And Party Reminder!

Hiiiiii everyone! I'm really really sorry I haven't been posting lately. I really need another author, because technically I only have 4 active authors since Ja is on hiatus, and I don't always post on my designated days (oops), but the thing is, I DON'T KNOW WHO.
so anyways
I'm just really picky on who writes for my blog. Like, really really picky. XDD It seems like all my authors are vanishing right before my eyeballs...
I'm considering doing author auditions, but I just don't know yet. I'll keep it in prayer. To show you how picky I am, I will give you a list of qualifications...

1. A totally all in for Christ kind of Christian, doesn't compromise their beliefs
2. Sense of humor
3. Flexible/workable schedule
4. Plays Animal Jam/knows a lot about the game
5. Fairly good grammar
6. Doesn't cause division
7. Can give out an email address because that's how I add people to the blog
8. Knows about technology/Blogger/Google+ to some degree to be able to publish blog posts

If you're that person...
Let me know.
XDD
Sorry for my rambling

---

I just wanted to remind you guys that my party is only two days away!

Here's the party info:

---

Party Info:

Location: Graciepopstar91's den on Animal Jam.

Date: December 1st 2018 (which is a Saturday)

Time: 9:00 AM PST Pacific standard time such as California, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington state, 
12:00 PM EST Eastern standard time such as Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and New York, 
10:00 AM MST Mountain standard time such as Arizona (except when day light savings ends) New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho,
11:00 AM CST Central standard time such as Texas, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Arkansas Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kansas,
5:00 PM UK time such as London,
6:00 AM HST Hawaii standard Time such as Honolulu, and Hilo,
8:00 AM Alaskan Time Zone.

What we will do at the party: Play mini-games, hangout, and have an AJFC quiz game

Reason for celebration:


---

Comment down below if you can or cannot come! I'm hoping there will be a better turn out than the previous parties. This will kinda be an experiment to see wether or not having everyone voting on a day and time works better or not. :)

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Lamentations 3:21-22

Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.

It's pretty amazing to think that God's love towards us will never end. His mercies will never end either. He will never stop forgiving us, and having endless mercy toward us. No matter what you've done, no matter what I've done, we will always be forgiven and loved at the foot of the cross. That is so incredibly powerful.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

  1. Heyo I can come tomorrow! If you don’t remember me, I used to be wisteriamooon121! AKA WisBlogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find someone Gracie!!

    Aw no I completely forgot about your party!! Sorry I couldn't make it. I hope you guys had lots of fun though:D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91