Saturday, November 10, 2018

200,000 Views/Thanksgiving Party!

Hello hello everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic weekend! I'm so sorry I didn't do this post on Thursday! I was having kinda busy that day, and was having a lot of anxiety when evening rolled around (and in morning and afternoon on Friday). Soooooo... XD

Thankfully I'm doing a lot better today, so I decided I'd post this post while I had it on my mind!

Last week I had you guys comment from the list of party date/time options which one worked best. The winner turned out to be December 1st at 9:00 AM PST (11:00 AM CST, 12:00 PM EST)! This will kinda be a mash of celebrating both 200,000 views on AJFC, and Thanksgiving! Hopefully later in the month of December we'll also have a Christmas party. But as for now, here's the party info for the views/Thanksgiving party!

---

Party Info:

Location: Graciepopstar91's den on Animal Jam.

Date: December 1st 2018 (which is a Saturday)

Time: 9:00 AM PST Pacific standard time such as California, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington state, 
12:00 PM EST Eastern standard time such as Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and New York, 
10:00 AM MST Mountain standard time such as Arizona (except when day light savings ends) New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho,
11:00 AM CST Central standard time such as Texas, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Arkansas Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kansas,
5:00 PM UK time such as London,
6:00 AM HST Hawaii standard Time such as Honolulu, and Hilo,
8:00 AM Alaskan Time Zone.

What we will do at the party: Play mini-games, hangout, and have an AJFC quiz game

Reason for celebration:


---

I hope you can come! ❤️

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Psalm 116:5

How kind the Lord is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours!

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I hope I can make it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Canadian, so in our eyes you Americans celebrate thanksgiving late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be able to go, but have fun!
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! I don’t know if anyone remembers me, but I am wisteriamooon121! AKA Wis! I changed my username to Donutsnpizza! I can make it to the Thanksgiving party, if you’d like me to. -formerly Wis

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91