Thursday, March 2, 2017

Animal Jam Update #193 - Lucky Clovers + 1,000 Clothing Slots, And A Notice To The Authors/Commenters Of AJFC...

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here! Today was update day! Let's get started with the Jamaa Journal, shall we?


On the first page, it says that members can now have 1,000 clothing items! That's 700 more than what we previously had 😱.


Shout out to Theloppyemu for the Gold Spike! You rock ^.^
So I can now play The Forgotten Desert without having to trade my backup..


I can now stand in Jamaa Township and ask for clothes to make me look silly..


Even though it didn't really get anywhere..


I am still very happy.
I am cheerful.
I am contented.
I am delighted.
I am ecstatic.
I am elated.
I am glad.
I am joyful.
For 1,000 clothing slots.

That went a little bit overboard.. But who cares.

Now for page 2!


The Lucky Castle is back! Not my favorite den, but I do like the Irish theme to it. Reminds me of the band Rend Collective.. 

Here's a quick little video of me walking through the sample den!


Its for sale in the Diamond Shop for 5 diamonds, so get yours today!

Now for the next page!


On the left side of the page, it says that the Clover Armor is back!


The whole set costs about 9 diamonds. So if you buy the armor in the den, you will be spending 14 diamonds..

On the right side of the page, it says that March 14th is Pi Day! The day where we celebrate the mathematical constant, 3.14. Hence the day we celebrate it on.. 3/14/17 😉.

The items for Pi Day has not yet been released, but it will most likely be the same items as last year. Which means, you will be able to get a Pi Pie again! A very cute item, shown above on the right hand  side of the page.

Now for page 4!


There's a new chatting system for Restricted Chat, that I tried on my backup. It was pretty cool at first..



And when something pops up in red, and you use the space bar..


It turns into the word you can say.

But when I used my member account to type out a JAG..


The explanation runs into the word right into the word next to it. Here's a closer look.


Odd.. I hope AJHQ will be able to fix this soon.

Now for page 5!


On the left side of the page it says- Cougars are coming. Look at that face! It's so adorable!


Look closer..


Closer..


Closer...

It's just too adorable.. I can't handle this..

On the right side of the page, it says that the Lucky Clovers is back! My buddy got a Blue Long Spike from the adventure on her first try, so be sure to play, in hopes of getting a long from it! Later today, I'm going to try and see what I get ^.^.

Now for the last page!


On the left side, it says that Eagles will begin their travels, starting- today? Odd that it isn't next update they leave.. 

On the right side of the page, it says the Lucky Party is back!

I followed AJHQ to where they were, and someone said there was a glitch at the party, where you can't click into the shops. So AJHQ went there, and we had a blast! Someone wanted to take a picture, and AJHQ liked that idea, and we all took a group photo!


I also met Floraberrylily6 there. A Jammer who was featured on Parade Of Den's, February 17th!


She's a very kind Jammer, and it was a pleasure meeting her.

---

And that concludes this weeks update! Now for the more, serious part of this post. A notice/warning for the Authors/Commenters of AJFC.

I'm a bit nervous telling everyone this for some reason, but I know its extremely important, and must be done.

Recently, my good friend Sarahkey8 posted a post about Julian2's banning, and that seemed to spark a lot of comments about it.

Due to the fact that what Julian2 did was inappropriate, I feel that posts/comments about his banning has no place on AJFC, because this is a Christian blog. 

I also have come to the realization, that people are saying AJHQ was wrong in this situation, and I just really want to say, that people who are saying this, are kids/tweens/teenagers. But AJHQ however, is a group of intelligent adults, that probably have kids of their own, and don't want them viewing that sort of content on Animal Jam. 

Saying that AJHQ is wrong, feels to me that it's somewhat disrespect to AJHQ, and also the Lord. 

How?

Well, like I said, AJHQ is made up of lots of adults.

And the Lord would not approve of teenagers making inappropriate content, for younger viewers to see.

So, because I want to glorify God in this blog, and in Animal Jam, I'm asking for there to be no more posts/comments about Julian2's inappropriate content, or his banning. 

Please don't think this has anything against you, it's just my convictions, and what I think my mom, and of course God, would like best. 

What Julian2 did, is his choice, and what AJHQ did, is their choice, and we cannot do anything about it. And gossiping about Julian2, won't help, or make matters better.

It will only make friends hurt, and God would not approve of it.

But, there is one thing we can do about this situation..

Pray for Julian.

Only God can change his heart, and AJHQ is only trying to help make matters better. So I ask you all, to pray for Julian, even if you don't like him. 

Matthew 5:44 says, "But I tell you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you,".

I think this is the only choice we can arrive at is, let this situation be, don't talk about it and make tempers flare, just pray.

The verse I used yesterday, seems to fit perfectly with this situation that we're in.

Proverbs 15:1

A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare.

I think this is the only gentle answer. Anything else someone may say, would just make Jammers angry. 

So again, I practically plead with you, to not make anymore posts/comments on your blog, my blog, or any other blog, that will only make things worse about Julian2. Instead, pray, and let this all be, from here on out.

I know it seems strange, praying for someone we haven't seen, and just makes video and 'lives' in this virtual world called Jamaa, but we haven't seen God, and we pray to God about our problems/struggles. Right?

---

And that just turned into a very long speech that I only planned to be 3 sentences.. Aw well.

I hope you enjoyed todays post! I hope you liked this update. Whats your favorite part about it?

Heres todays Bible verse! (Even though I put two up there ^^ you can never have too much of God's word.)

1 John 4:12

No one has ever seen God. But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us.

Remember, God made YOU! 


P.S. I did not mean to sound rude at all in this, this is just what I think is best for the sake of friendships, and to slow down the conflict about this.

47 comments:


  1. COUGARS LOOK SO AMAZING OMG OMG AND AND THE CHAT SYSTEM IS AMAZING AND THE GOLD IN LUCKY CLOVERS IS NM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
    1,000 inventory slots O.o
    I dont need em'
    but lots of ppl do.
    lol!
    Should I edit that part of the post out??

    P.S You do not sound rude at all ;) XD


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! OM THE GOLD U CAN GET THE GOLD IN LUCKY CLOVERS?!?!?! YAAAAAAY WE SHALL BE RICH!!!!
      Hehe XD I'm one of the people who really need them O.O

      Nah, it's okay. You didn't know then, no one knew then. Just a warning for the future :) Don't worry.

      P.S. Ok good XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I was really worried I'd get hate comments from people about this, but there hasn't been :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  3. Hey, good post. You ALWAYS get to hang out with ajhq!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And hehe, it's just so much fun XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. I hang out with them some too but da room is full when my buddies try to follow me :P

      Delete
    3. Sometimes I have to spam click to get in XDD

      Delete
  4. And your right. We have no right judging Julian2 nor AJHQ about this. It's their game and they do what's best. And even if they didn't WANT to suspend him, think about it this way; Their a company and they have no choice. If they see something that shoots up warning flags, they HAVE to step in and do something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I'm sure it was hard banning/suspending J2, but they did what had to be done. Same goes to Skorm. Seems like we've been loosing Famous Jammers more rapidly :I But hey, that means new Famous Jammers may pop up. Maybe blogs, like Lost's, Swirl's, mine, and yours, may start to be more 'trendy', instead of YouTube. We'll have to see what God has in store for our lives. Who knows? We may be the next kids at JamCon.

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  5. Hi Gracie,
    As a fellow Spinnyboi i feel the need to say this, and this will be my last comment about this subject, hopefully hehe
    Julian2 posted on his Instagram (@Julian2aj) this:


    I just wanted to add a brief note apologizing for my last video,
    a Did You Know video in which I got really carried away with one "inappropriate" WikiHow tutorial.
    I've been suspended for this (as I should be), and just want to offer a word of warning to everyone else:
    even as you get older, don't follow my mistake.
    It's easy to forget how many young kids play the game when you spend time with the older community.
    Never lose sight of the ENTIRE community, and keep everything you do on the game appropriate and safe.
    If you saw the video, I seriously recommend you don't reciprocate what I did.
    Animal Jam is currently dealing with the mess I made with the only option left:
    suspending everyone who does something similar. I'll pass on the biggest lesson I learned today to you all:
    if there's any doubt in your mind that it's not okay, it's not.
    I hope everyone stays safe online as the Internet continues to grow,
    and I will try my very best to avoid adding of this kind of content to the web.

    Julian







    scar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thanks for posting this, Scar! I don't read instagram, because I'm not aloud on there, so I had no idea he posted that. Thanks again! I feel a bit better about this situation ^.^

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. yw gracie!
      ahh i see
      good :D
      scar

      Delete
  6. GRACIE!!! I HAVE HORRIBLE NEWS. Me and at least one of my buddies are experiencing an awful masterpiece glitch... I can't make copies of any of my saved masterpieces from before February 2017! When I try to load them, I get a message saying 'This masterpiece cannot load. Please try again.' My buddy told me about this and said a lot of his buddies were experiencing this glitch, too! I also wrote a post about it on my blog. I'm so frazzled about this! I hope AJHQ can fix it....


    Also I'm now obsessed with drawing all the Blogger characters from Swirlshine's Jamaasian Middle story, so can you go to my Jamaasian Middle Fan Art page and comment with a description of your character in the story so I can draw you?

    -Crazcatlover

    ReplyDelete
  7. Testing profile pic XD: Also, I will be changing my profile pic each month XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. GUYS LOOK! I HAVE HEAD NOW! BUT I DONT HAVE LEGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last test, don't worry I have the other one saved in a file if this doesn't work lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grace, you should do a post on how to change your profile picture and make it right XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I THINK I SUCEEDED! YAYYY *zooms in*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um whats with I am still very happy.
    I am cheerful.
    I am contented.
    I am delighted.
    I am ecstatic.
    I am elated.
    I am glad.
    I am joyful.
    For 1,000 clothing slots. WHO CARES ITS ANIMALJAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Tox7)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was just happy for 1,000 clothing slots because who wouldn't be? XD Plus, lots of people care of AJ. ;)

      Delete
  13. Hi Gracie! It was pleasure meeting you then as well. Also it's been really great getting to know you these past couple days on AJ. I just wanted to say that I love your blog so much and I love how you are sure to keep God at the center. Keep up the great work! ♡ -Flora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Flora! Yaaay, you found my blog! :D

      Aw, thank you so much, Flora! c:

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, I just scrolled up on this post and saw that I said how I met you at the party XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91