Thursday, March 9, 2017

Two Days Remaining, And AJFC's Saint Patricks Day Party!

Hey Jammers! graciepopstar91 here!

Well.. The time is getting closer.

The day me and my parents move into our new house.

Everyday we've been going to the house, dropping off a load of boxes, and unpacking a bit, but we aren't making the full move until Saturday, which is just two days away.

From March 11th until March 13th, I will be-

'Wifiless'.

Eh, the thought of it is scary. 😜

But, thankfully, I will be able to set up a personal hotspot time to time, to be able to go onto Animal Jam!

I'm thinking about setting up a 'schedule', of when I'll be on Animal Jam, so you guys will be able to come on, because I'll probably only be on 2-3 times a day, I'm not sure, because the hotspot uses a lot of data, and I may have to help unpack the first few days.

The times I will most likely will be on, will be,

9:00-9:45 AM
12:00-12:45 PM
7:00-8:00 PM

I may be on more, but at this time, I'm really not sure.

---

Well, you probably don't want to hear me ramble on and on about moving, so let's get on to the second part of this post! 😋

I decided that it might be about time for another AJFC party, in honor of Saint Patricks Day!

Heres the party info!

Party info: 

Location: Graciepopstar91's den on Animal Jam.

Date: March 16th 2017 (3-16-17 which is a Thursday).

Time: 7 PM PST Pacific standard time such as California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington state 
10 PM EST Eastern standard time such as Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio and New York 
8 PM MST Mountain standard time such as Arizona (It will be 7 PM for Arizona because they don't do daylight saving time.), New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho 9 PM CST Central standard time such as Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kansas 4 AM UK time 4 PM HST Hawaii standard Time such as Honolulu, and Hilo 

What we will do at the party: Play mini-games, hangout, and have a little devotional.

Reason for celebration: It's almost Saint Patricks Day!

People who can come to the party: Everyone! Young or old, non-member on Animal Jam or member, Christian or non-Christian, etc! Don't forget to invite all your buddies!


---

Comment down below if you can come ^.^!

Heres todays Bible verse!

1 Corinthians 13:7

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Remember, God made YOU!


P.S. Did you notice the new Animal Jam home-screen?


I think its really cute that they added in AJHQ's crocodile in the design. What do you think of this new home-screen?

18 comments:

  1. I dunno if I'll be able to come because Lost is hosting one that same day I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lost's party is March 19th :) I made sure our parties weren't on the same day :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. I TOTALLY knew that XD

      Delete
  2. DONT FORGET TO Add MICHIGAN in the EST time :)
    Its at 10pm... thats late for me, i cant make it srry :(
    scar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oopsy! I'll have to add that. Thank you, Scarlet!

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Yw! ^_^ :D
      scar

      Delete
  3. also, the new COUGAR is on the homepage too!
    little easteregg there also with the ajhq croc
    scar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :D I saw that, pretty cool! I can't wait for cougars ^.^

      Delete
    2. Me either! ^_^ :D
      scar

      Delete
  4. I don't think I will be able t come :'( Cuz its 9:00 PM for me.. (Right?) *sigh* Sorrrrryyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to come but da dumb time zones, plus Sunday is movie night, if I do go I will be reallllyyyy late XDX Probs wont be able to go at all tho... :'(


    ReplyDelete
  5. Nuuu! I need Ja there for something, cri

    What time would work better? Would mornings work? Like 9 AM my time, 11 AM your time?

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait.. the 16th is a Thursday, not a Sunday o.o

      Delete
    2. OH. I was thinking it was Sunday for some reason.. O.O Woooooouuuuuulllldddddddd 2:30 PM or 3:00 PM (In the afternoon central timing) work?

      Delete
    3. And the same date, if it wouldn't work then maybe Friday?...

      Delete
    4. I wanna keep it Thursday, but 2:30 or 3:00 your time won't work for me DX maybe 12:30 or 1:00 your time? That'd work for me..

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    5. Yeah! 1:00 should work! Might be just a bit late though :)

      Delete
  6. Hope packing/moving goes well! ^.^ You'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow, that's for sure!

    NOOOOO, NOT WIFILESS WHICH IS A REALLY WEIRD WORD!! XD And about those times... What time zone? CX

    Aww, c'mon! I won't be able to make it to the party! D: It seems your parties are never a time when I can come... :( I really wanna go to one of your devotional things!

    AHHH, THE COUGAR IS SO CUTE AND AJHQ LOOKS SO HAPPY AND THE CHUBBY BUNNY IN THE WAGON!!!!!!!!! I love the bunny in the wagon. CX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) means a lot to me :D

      WIFILESS IS VERY STRANGE
      WHY DOESNT SPELL CHECK FIX IT
      IS IT A WORD??? *looks*
      NOOO.. NOT A WORD.. O.o
      Why didn't I put a time zone O..O
      It's Pacific Standard Time (PST) :)

      CRI
      What times normally work best for you? Mid-day? Early evening?

      EEEE I CANT WAIT FOR COUGARS 😍

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91