Saturday, March 25, 2017

Meeting my Buddies on the Way to My Brothers Wedding

HELLO JAMMERS! Starting THIS Saturday, I'm going to start a series, Meeting my Buddies on the Way to My Brothers Wedding (lol I know it's a bad name!)
It'll be where me and my family go to my brothers wedding, and on the way, stopping to eat, and being at the hotels, and maybe bathroom breaks or something, we'll meet you guys! :D
Tell me in the comments what you think of the idea!
I'm still gonna use users, The stuff about the trip is true, like trying not to go out to eat to save money.
Ok here it goes!

Ja sighed, she and her family were going to their brothers wedding, but it would take 2 day to get there, driving for 8 hours. And with 12 kids, plus a 7 month old baby, that wasn't all that easy.
She looked over at Sarah, who was taking her turn playing on the black tablet. And pob in the back with his 3DS.
"All right" Her dad called from the front, "we're going to stop at this Mc Donald's picnic table, and have subs."
Ja's ears picked up from the word 'subs' they were her favorite easy thing to eat.
But they weren't going to from Subway, her parents wanted to save money on this big trip, and had brought french bread, mustard turkey, and stuff like that for building a sandwich.
Ja waited her turn to be able to get out of the big white van.
When they got everyone and thing out of the van, Nas said.
"Mom I have to go to the bathroom!"
"So do I!" added Bunnygirl.
"All right, Ja will  you take them? Sarah need to help with the baby." Her mother told her.
"Ok" sighed Ja then she looked at Nas and bunnygirl, but hurry up please, I'm really hungry!"
They ran inside, and went to the bathroom, Ja waited outside the door.
While she was waiting, a girl got done eating and got up, and just started walking around.
"Mom are we going to go soon?" She said.
"Soon, my little tiger, I'm almost done with this salad" Her mother replied.
The girl just gave a small sigh, and went by the window.
Ja usually didn't say anything to strangers, but she said "I know how you feel."
The girl looked at her. To Ja she looked familiar like she had seen a picture somewhere.
"Yeah, my mom is a bit of a slow eater, I usually don't mind, but my cat Daisy is sick, and I don't feel comfortable with leaving her!"
"Awww," said Ja "That's to bad, I have two cats, Smokey and Fire, Smokey had to go to the vet not that long ago because she had blood in her stools, but she's better now."
"Good!" said the girl with a smile.
"You know!" said Ja, something about you looks familiar! I swear I've seen your face somewhere! I have a friends on the internet, who kinda like you, and their cats name is Daisy!"
The girl's face went kinda pale, "What is the game called?"
"Animal Jam."
"I play that too!"
Ja gasped, "What's your user!"
"Tiger07737
"Oh, my, gosh," Said Ja "My user is Ja983"
The girl's face went totally white "OH MY GOSH JA!?!?"
"TIGER!?" said Ja.
Ja stuck her head into the girl's bathroom, Um, Nas, Bunnygirl, don't hurry up and take as long as you need! Isn't that windy thing to dry your hands fun?"
Tiger laughed.
"I can't believe we're really meeting each other!"
"I can't either, and I'm serious" said Ja "Tiger will you do me a favor?"
"Um sure"
Ja held her hand out, "Slap my hand as hard as you can, it'll hurt both of us, to make sure both of us aren't dreaming."
Tiger slapped her hand.
"Ow!" They said.
Ja shook her hand, then almost yelled, "WE'RE NOT DREAMING!"
"This is awesome!" said Tiger.
"Do you have a phone?" Ja asked.
"Yes."
"Ok please put it on video, I'm gonna introduce you to my Mom and see what her reaction is."
Tiger laughed, "Ok!"
Nas and Bunnygirl came out of the bathroom.
They all went out to the picnic tables.
Mom looked up, and said "Ja what took so long?"
Ja smiled "Mom this is Tiger, my friend from Animal Jam."
Mom's eye's went big.
"Well, that's, nice! Um Would you uh, like to uh, join us for lunch Tiger?"
Tiger couldn't help laughing, "No thanks Mam, I just got done eating and my mom should be done, oh! There she is now!"
"Come on my little tiger!" Called Tiger's mother.
"Wait!" said Ja.
Ja took a pen and a small piece of paper out of her mom's purse.
She wrote on it, and handed it to Tiger.
"My email!" She beamed.
"Ok!" said Tiger, "But now I really need to go!"
"Alright bye!"
"Who was that?" Sarah said coming up behind Ja.
"Tiger" said Ja.
"Don't kid about that," said Sarah, "I really want to meet them."
"But I wasn't!" Said Ja.
"Really?"
"Yes!"
Sarah's face turned red.
"Excuse me."
Sarah turned and went into the van.
Ja heard her screaming.
"Um ok."

And here are two more stories that are short and that I think you will find VERY funny
This first one is when I first met grace on AJ!

For some reason, awhile ago I had boy eyes on my bunny, don't ask why, BECAUSE  I DON'T KNOW!
I had met Grace before, when she was talking with Sarah, and I liked to talk to her. 
So one day I searched her user, and it said she was on, so I went to her den, and she was there.
And I asked, "Can you buddy me?"
And she said.
HAHAHAH OMG I CAN'T STOP FROM LAUGHING
"Sorry I can't buddy boys!"
Then I switched my eyes and said.
"But I am a girl!"
LOL
It was still like a week I think before Gracie budded me.
PS I am not making fun of that rule! I'm just saying it was funny she thought I was a boy. :P


The next story, comes from when I was friends with Grace, Custard, Kara, and all those people. XD
Me, Gracie, Custard, were in I think in Gracie's Ice Castle den.
Then Sarah had to go unload the dishwasher.
And this was before I EVER got member. 
And Lost was on so I said.
"Guys, I have a confession to make"
Grace: "What?"
Me: "I'm really Lost Fairy"
Custard did the :O face.
Grace was like: "WHAT!??! YOUR REALLY LOSTFAIRY?!"
And while they were doing that I kept jagging Lost to come.
Me: "It's being slow"
And then Lost came for like two seconds, and left.
Everyone was still going :O and jumping.
And I said "JUST KIDDING! OCTOBER FOOLS!" 
LOL IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!
Ok, *whips tear from eye* That's all for this post, I'm not going to do Fix My Eyes, because it was so long.
But Comment Call!
Which of the two short stories was you favorite?
How did you like the first one?

*King Tough Bunny

15 comments:

  1. I loved the story!!! ^.^ I can't wait to find our how you meet me... XD

    I loved both of those funny stories. XDDD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO BE MEEEEE?! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I am gonna do you and Gfox meet.
      since we're only gonna be gone for a week or so, I'm gonna have do some people in pairs! XD

      YES I DID IT WAS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
    2. I WANNA BE WITH COOLCAT! *raises hand* XDDD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    3. OH AND CAN I BE MET WITH SWIRL TOOOOO PLEASSSEEE?! XD

      Delete
    4. Oh.. I guess I'll be met with whoever is left....

      Delete
    5. Ooh! Can I be paired with Kara pleeeeaaasee?!

      Delete
    6. Sure! All of you can be with those people! :)
      If anyone wants to be with a certain person, comment! :D
      This is gonna be so fun writing all these,
      I know this is random, but I was thinking of making Kraft wear a CHICKEN SHIRT! OMG IT'LL BE SOOO FUNNY! :D
      *King Tough Bunny

      Delete
  2. A lot of that story is kinda inaccurate but it makes it funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm working on my story Gracie,
    and guess what?!

    IT HAS PARAGRAPHS OOOOOOOO:

    MY FIRST AJ FAN FICTION WITH PARAGRAPHS AT THE BEGGING
    IM SO PROUD
    XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :OOOOOO OH MY GOODNESS, THANK YOU SARAH!!!!! XD

      Sorry, it's just last time I read your story, my brain went weird because it didn't have paragraphs...

      Heh, I guess it's cuz I got two writer siblings. :P

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91