Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Leaving, PARTY HATS?! No more of the S.A story, The Blogger Portal C.1+My opinion and J2's banning

HEY JAM JAM'S HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DO YOU LIKE BREAD DO YOU LIKE BANANAS HUH HUH HUH!? UHHMMMMMMMMM TEHEE TOTALLY NOT CRAZY TODAYY MHM MHM MHM MHM CAPS CAPS CAPS
I LIKE BOTTLE CAPS TOOOO
ANYWAYS.
BAD NEWS
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NEWS
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD NEWS  Not about sheep.
Me and my family are going on vacation to *****(adds more of *'s) ******** for my oldest siblings wedding. We are leaving on April 13th(?) if nothing changes. Before the plan was Pob on down, would stay home, and the older siblings would go with my parents to it and they were going to be gone for 2 weeks,
but we are getting a new van! (15 seat VAN! YAYYYYYY!)
So when we go on trips like this, and church when everyone goes, we will not have to take 2 cars.                  
And will either be back on the 16'th or the 17'th
. And I wont be able to go on AJ very much on the 13th, because of packing and that stuff. I think we are leaving at about 8:00 AM Central, so I wouldn't be able to say goodbye on Thursday,  ðŸ˜­  
If there is a wedding in April where you are, let me know about it,  LOL! I am seriously hoping to meet one of you guys, but that is way less then likely cri cri.
But if there is a wedding where you are on April 15th, and when you go if there is a white van, try to find me and Ja XDD

I will miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much when I go in April, sense I will not be able to play AJ, or get on the internet/computer while I am gone :(  
Comment Call Is there a wedding near you in April? And are you going to it? XDDD

LUCKILY THIS IS AN APRIL HAHAHA SO I STILL HAVE ANOTHER MONTH WITH YOU GUYS! 😂   TODAY AJ RELEASED PARTY HATS
  
 
Photo Credit: Scooter from the Animal Jam Sky Blog cuz I was to lazy to get a picture myself :)
And so I check the Animal Jam Sky Blog when I checked my daily routine of blogs, (Dis one always comes first tehe) And when I saw it on the AJSB I was like "IF I GET GIFTS TODAY I'LL SCREAM" XDD Luckily, I got diamonds! I wonder how rare they will be.. huhhhh.... Im su crazy rn. XD
I am actually very surprised AJ released these.... They were an old member gift, and are worth a lot! But don't worry HD owners, AJHQ said that they will never be releasing headdresses ever again, and that includes never releasing another variant. And today is the last day of Spring Items! Now we can finally stop buying stuff from the Diamond Shop that are leaving soon, and get focused on masterpieces.
YAYYYYYYYYY FINALLYYYYY 
Tehe! Alsooooooo
TOMORROW WE WILL GET 1,000 CLOTHING SPACES. I DON'T NEED THOSE AT ALL BUT WHO CARES! And that's 700 more spaces! 😲 


As you can tell from the title, I am discontinuing the Snowy Adventure, the reason is, I kinda just dropped the plot...  I'm very sorry. But here is THE BLOGGER PORTAL CHAPTER 1! 😊

This didn't happen IRL And, I will be doing the eye and hair color (mostly) by your main avatars

Chapter 1 

I had just finished my school, "Finally done!" I murmured to myself. Ja opened the door and popped her head in. "Hi Sarah! Almost all the bloggers are on!" she said excitedly "Did mom say we could play on the computer?" I asked. Ja nodded. I climbed down from the top bunk of my bunkbed. Tripping over my beanie box. "Ouch!" I exclaimed.  "Are you okay?" Ja asked. "Yeah." I answered. We quickly ran downstairs and onto the computers. Sure enough, almost everyone was on, Gracie, Kara, Frozen, Fox, Swirl, Lost, Kraft, Purple, Violet, Arctic, Flora,  Pen, Talloose, Custard, Tiger, Cool Cat, Cricket, Cat, Binx and Pin. Writers note, if I missed anyone here ^^ I am VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY sorry! And will edit it if I did so, JAG me or tell me in the comments if I did D: 
"Hi guys!" I typed. "Hello!" Ja typed. (From now on I will use the word said instead lol) "Omg, almost everyone is on!" Arctic said. "Well, today is Friday." Kara said. "So whats up guys?" Ja asked. "Nothing really." the Bloggers answered. "Swirl, are you going to do another chapter of JM?" Lost asked.  "Yeah XD" Swirl answered. "WE NEED MORE!" every yelled. (Aka in caps XD) "Oh guys! I should be doing another chapter of JH this week!" Lost said. "YAYYY SUSPENSE SAVER!" Fox cheered. "XDD Lol!" everyone said. We all talked for about 2 hours, until me and Ja had to go. 
We sighed, and said goodbye, and did the 'Farewell Emotes'  "HOW I WISH THE BLOGGER PORTAL WAS REAL!" Kraft exclaimed, before we left. "Ikr!?" we all said. "That would be awesome!" Purple said. "Yeah!" said Tiger. "Well bye guys!" Ja said, Tox came up to me as I closed AJ. "Want to play hide and seek?" he asked.  "Whose playing?" I asked. "Me, Pob, Bunnnygirl, Nas, and Ja." he answered. "Okay, sure!" I exclaimed We went into the Play-Room, and cleaned up a little bit. Then we played, I quit the game when I landed face down on the floor. "Owww, I'm going to lay down guys." I said with a little laugh. "Okay." Nas said.
I went up to my room, and lay down on my stomach, when I only do when I am sick, or I hurt myself.  I closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard a weird Zaaapp.  When I opened my eyes I was in a strange room. with weird looking swirly oval things, with words on the top. I read the first one. Graciepopstar91.. 
The Blogger Portal? I thought. "T-this can't be real.." I muttered. I stepped into the portal,
the transport was hard to describe. I closed my eyes the whole way anyways.
When I opened my eyes. a girl was on the computer.
She looked at me and screamed.
I screamed.
"GRACIEPOPSTAR91" I yelled. 
"WHO ARE YOU!?" she yelled back.
"SARAHKEY8 FROM AJ"
"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!"
"BLOGGER PORTAL!" 
"Oh my gosh...." Gracie said....
"I know!" 
"I'm so glad my parents aren't home.."
"Where are they?" I asked. "At the movies." Gracie replied. We both hugged. "Wanna try out the blogger portal again?" I asked. "Uh sure, but where is it?" Gracie asked.
"Uhm ehehe.." "Oh dear, you can't find it?" Gracie asked, eyes wide. "Uhm. Lets look around for it?" I suggested. This is not good I thought. "Where was yours?" Gracie asked. "Uhm. On my bed?" I answered. "Okay, lets check mine." Gracie said. We both sat on her bed. "Nothing is happening.." Gracie said. "Uhm, close your eyes?" I asked, closing my eyes.  We both closed our eyes.
Nothing... Suddenly,
Zaaapp 
We opened our eyes. We were in the strange room again. "Meet you my house, 10:00 PM Central. And go through Ja's portal," I said, "Okay, but why 10:00?" Gracie asked. "Because that's what type me and Ja usually go out for midnight snacks so I can go into her room." I said with a grin. "Okay!" laughed Gracie, she looked at her own portal. "Well.. bye Sarah! I got to get home for lunch!" "Okay! Cya tonight!" Gracie said, she stepped through her portal. I stepped through mine.
Zoop 
I opened my eyes. I was on my bed again! "That wasn't a dream... was it?" I asked to myself. 
   
And that's the end of Chapter 1. Tehe! What do you think of it? Please tell me your opinion in the comments!

And now onto the next part of this post! Usually I try to stay away from drama, but this one concerns my favorite youtuber (Tied to Gellyjones)  If you keep up with all the youtuber drama (Drama follows youtubers wherever they go!) Then you must have heard of Julian2 getting banned,
Ok, so he deserved to be banned, temporarily I mean  but did AJHQ really have to strip him off his place as Jambassador And take him off of the AJ Channel Art? 
Tbh, my opinion is no. Technically, he got the same punishment as Skorm for selling in game AJ items Which by AJHQ's rules, is deemed illegal.
Maybe he shouldn't have done that plant thing in video and possible just emailed AJHQ about the problem?
He didn't do it to be one of those well.. uh gross people who play AJ.
He was trying to tell AJ the problem, and now that I think of it, couldn't really do it by emailing HQ!
J2 has been youtubing before all the other famous AJ youtubers, he has helped theorize about Animal Jam's lore, which is quite a mystery. He was treated much like Skorm, stripped of his Jambassador privileges, and now seen much like people view Skorm by people who no nothing about his real history in AJ, he makes funny videos, and serious videos. The theory videos really make you think.
What
is
AJ
hiding
from
us
about
Mira
and
Zios

Omg, this post has carried on uh, longer then I meant it to.. hehe...
Well, that's all for now Jammers! And remember! Stay safe, Jam On, Play Wild, and remember God made you! Byeee!  

P.S
Make sure to scroll down to see Gracie's post! The AJFC is almost 2! :D 

14 comments:

  1. ...I see your point. Yes. It was the same punishment as Skorm got... but it could be the same punishment for ANY sort of suspendable or bannable offense. There have only been two punished Jambassadors on record.

    Furthermore, I would like to point out that HQ never said he wouldn't ever be able to be a Jambassador again. :) I think it's fully possible, and am hoping for such a thing to happen in the future.

    I've read his Instagram posts, and I highly approve of the new direction he's taking in his channel. It's a very mature, professional attitude, and (though this sounds seriously weird) I'm really proud of him for it.

    Proverbs 15:31 "The ear that hears the reproof of life stays among the wise." While he was upset and angry at first (who wouldn't be), he's taking the reproof HQ is giving him, and improving his behavior and channel because of it. I think that's highly admirable.

    In a nutshell... yes. I do think AJHQ did the right thing. It's their game, it's their call. But looking at the mistake made isn't usually the important thing. The aftermath and people's reactions to the situation is. Julian2's reaction will surely take him places as a successful YouTuber. ;)

    To the moon and beyond, Jammers!

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Kara!

      True, I hope he becomes one again too, :)

      Yeah XDD

      Yeah, one of the reasons he is my favorite youtuber (Tied with Gelly of course lol)

      Yeahhh,

      AND TO THE SUUNNNN XD

      Delete
  2. Julian2 basically just informed AJHQ of an inappropriate den item.
    Since Julian2 did so much for the game, I think AJHQ is being highly unreasonable. AJHQ claims that Julian2 will not be a jambassador anymore for what he did, but Aparri has done worse things, for example seeking items, hacking, and apparently being highly inappropriate in livestreams and making racist comments (I am not sure about the latter two, that is just what I have heard), yet AJHQ keeps him in the community because... Because why, exactly? It feels like Jambassadora, as said by Magnetplaysaj in her video regarding the subject, are being used by AJHQ for free advertising. That's why Aparri is always like "oh my gosh a baby bonnet that's so cool!1!11!" Yet before he was a jambassador he was a lot more 'genuine' and even made fun of some of the items in animal jam.

    As much as I respect AJHQ, I am not on their side for this one.

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?! Like, maybe he should have been banned for just a week. And JUST that. Nothing else! And Julian has been youtubeing the longest I think,


      Same :P

      Delete
  3. Ooh! Ooh! Can I be a blogger too XD I know I'm new to the whole blogging thing and I don't really interact much on the blogs, but I just asked my mom and she said I can check out the other AJ blogs so I'm going to start interacting on a lot more blogs soon XD (BTW, if any of you have any suggestions for Animal Jam blogs I should visit, please reply to this with them!) Currently I mostly just visit this blog and the dxplorergirl blog.
    If I am included in the story, here's a description of 'crazcatlover' aka Cat.
    Hair: Pink (I don't actually have pink hair but I want pink hair please XD)
    Skin: Caucasian
    Eyes: Brown

    My room because I think you said this was required in another post: You can make this up yourself, but just remember that in one corner of the room I have a desk covered in art supplies, and my walls are coated in drawings XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Animaljamskyblog.com!

      Delete
    2. OOPS I FORGOT TO ADD YOUU SORRRYYY *qucikly adds you XD*

      Delete
    3. XD YEAH, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T ADD YOU BEFORE

      Delete
    4. Hey, my blog always invites new readers with open arms. ;) My blog is Animal Jam Jumble. Since my bloggerversary is coming up soon, I got a special, top secret surprise! XD

      Delete
    5. Oh! And another blog you could read is written my very good friend, Swirlshine. It's called the Weekly Jammer News and its amazing!! ^.^

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91