Sunday, March 12, 2017

I Survived? And Random 'Diary' Entry!

Hey Jammers! Graciepopstar91 here with another post from my phone 😬..

Even with a personal hotspot my laptop doesn't go very fast, so it's like, :/

Well, onto the main part of this post!

---

I'm- alive? 

*inhale exhale* Yep. I guess I am..

I survived.

I've been through a lot..

I have *tears up* gotten through two days without WiFi.. I'm only alive because I have a personal hotspot.. It's keeping me alive. ☺️

Tomorrow, I shall be fully off the hotspot medicine, and will be given..

WiFi again 😄.

I think the cable guy is coming around noon (PST), so from that time on, I'll probably be playing Animal Jam a lot tomorrow. Can't wait to hang out with you guys and play Lucky Clovers ^.^! Played that the morning of our move with Rainbow000Pegasus, Sarahkey8, Gfox0, Lostfairy, and Nafaria9! Hope to do that again with you guys soon.

---

Now onto the really random 'diary' part of this post ;P

Church today was pretty good! Youth Group was good, my Dad talked about forgiveness.

Then we went to Walmart, and Mom got me an Adopt-A-Pet! Thanks, Mom :)

Unfortunately I got a duplicate of one I already have. I got a orange 'ducky' with a flower in its um- head?

I also ate a Walmart sandwich 😜 Get the Italian Hero 😱

Outside of Walmart was- Girl Scouts?! We had been trying to hunt them down, because I've had this weird craving for Thin Mints o.O

And.. They had Thin Mints. I quickly grabbed my purse and got my money and am like, "HERE, TWO BOXES OF THIN MINTS!"

When we got out of the car I literally hugged my cookie boxes o3o.. I'm a very strange child I am.

After lunch I ate those yummy decadent little treats. My mouth was happy.

Then I made a boxed cake.

Not to eat..

To throw out 😲.

This is because the first thing you make in your new oven, you have to through out, because it wouldn't taste good.

The box called for 7 tablespoons of butter, but so we wouldn't waste the butter, we substituted with canoloa oil (vegetable oil). And instead of 3 eggs, we just did one egg, and put it in the oven for 22:20 minutes. The 20 seconds was an accident.. 😝

The cake was still raw though. And ended up looking like this..


Yes! I was able to add a photo XD

When I touched it, and moved the piece over a bit, it was very raw..


Looks like a science experiment..

Right now I'm just relaxing :)

Then tonight our friend/realtor is coming over, and she's making us pork chops for dinner!

Not sure what time she's coming over 😬 Bit nervous about it.

Heres todays Bible verse!

1 Peter 5:7

Turn all your worries over to Him. He cares about you.

Remember, God made YOU!


Finished this post up on my laptop, that's why I have my signature on here ^.^.

13 comments:

  1. Hmm sounds busy!
    I don't think i've ever had or heard of those cookies. XD
    ARGH MY COMPUTER ISN'T LOADING THE PICTURES I REALLY WANNA SEE IT! What color is it? LOL
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :P

      The Girl Scouts are like the Boy Scouts, but instead of going camping like the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts learn money management and stuff, and of course, sell cookies every year :D

      Cri my pictures are glitched
      It's yellowish white, it was a butter cake XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. The pictures aren't loading, they show the same thing they do for Kara's unloading pictures on her blog :P

    *hugs cookies too* I LOAF A TYPE OF COOKIE IDK WHATS IT CALLED XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cri

      Maybe lemonades? Carmel DeLites? XD

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  3. Wow, seems like you have been very busy with moving. I have never moved before so I don't really know what it's likeXD Can't wait to see you on AJ:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very busy :o

      Really o.o? I've moved like 3 times now 😜 I moved when I was like 1 so idk if that counts as a 4th time XD
      Yey :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  4. I can't see the pictures....


    Pob93

    ReplyDelete
  5. New series: I SURVIVED
    You: H-Hey guys... it's been two days.. without wifi. I don't know how I'm making it... but I am... I SURVIVED WITHOUT WIFI!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91