Monday, March 27, 2017

Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry that this post is going to be quick, my computer is acting up and I want to get this finished before it crashes again.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Phantom Shirt! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the sixteenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 2,400 gems and it is members only. The colors of this Rare Phantom Shirt are dark purple and light purple.

Thoughts: This is super overpriced, as I have said in all my other Rare Item Monday posts for this item today. I would say since a regular Tie Dye shirt is 500 gems, 850 would have been fair. But not 2,400 gems! AJHQ, you better fire the person you have pricing this items! But I do have to say that I did buy this for myself. But only because I seen the item before the price, and since I'm tired my brain didn't connect the item and price together, and I bought it before I realized how pricey it was. I hope I can make a real good outfit with this for that price.

Again I'm sorry this post was so short!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, it was overpriced, lately they have been :P But it is a really cool RIM and I had been hoping for one like this lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to get this Opps!\
    Btw don't forget to check your blog comments CC! :D
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo Boo update:

    Tomorrow he is going to have surgery, I think they are going to take out one of his intestines because one of them is bleeding or something, :( They're going to stay in the hospital until Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91