Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Fall Fashion Show Part 2! + Yes, I did switch my pet dove...

Hey guys! Yes, I'm posting on a Wednesday. My sister is sick, and she feels horrible, so she wanted me to fill in for her. Please send some prayers to my mom and sister please. :C Anyway, let's get started! The first thing I'm going to do is the Fall Fashion Show. You guys, this is like the last round of the fall fashion show because nobody else joined. One person named Kippy joined, but I needed their real username, so I could not enter them. Thanks for trying to join though, Kippy!
Are you ready for the winner?










DUN... DUN... DUN...













SUSPENSE.















ALMOST THERE













NO JK













LOL





















SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW IS YOUR DAY?











ALMOST THERE...






YAY CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE IT.
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰Graciepopstar91!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Great job! The winner gets...
I'll give it to you the next time you get on! Now onto another part of the post! XD
So, as you probably saw in the title, I switched my pet dove... ready to see the beauty?



Isn't it cute? Here's the certificate! 
I would say that I like this dove a whole lot more than the blue and pink dove. I think the blue and pink doves are more common than black and purple. Aaaah, I'm just in love with this dove. I usually name my pets, so what should I name it? Oh, right. I forgot to say, it's name is Autumnpup, but I need like... one of those roleplay names? If that makes sense? ALSO GRACIE, IF YOU COULD DRESS IT THAT'D BE GREAT. XDDDDD Sorry, I always get her to dress my pets, but I keep forgetting. Actually, let's just say... I forgot that you can dress this pet dove. Huehuehue. Anyway, that's it for today! Sorry if it seems like a short post, I just want to go and paint. I know, I know, my sister is probably going to read this and then be like, ''YOU ARE PAINTING AGAIN?'' Yeah, heh. Anyway, I really love art now. ANYWAY XDDDDD, I've only said Anyway 50 million times. Bye guys! πŸ’™Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


9 comments:

  1. I will pray for your mom and sister! Again, Awesome intro!!! you do them so well!
    -partyon25

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Party! Both of us are sick for like the 50th time this year, with the same thing! Okay, maybe not 50th, but it's been a lot! My mom said, "by now you would think our bodies would be immune to it". But I guess not. XD Again, Thank you for your prayers!

      Remember, the best friend you have is Jesus Christ.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the prayers for them! LOL, Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! Oh no, it's the Animal Jam Police! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Here comes to the Animal Jam police! :Sirens:

      Delete
  3. do you like Frozen? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much effort put into the intro:) Nice dove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, much effort! I feel like it always come out to a better blog post at the end though. Thanks! I love the dove. :-)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91