Friday, November 2, 2018

Fall Fashion Show Round 1! + Top 10 best art in Jamaa

Hey y'all! Welcome back to another blog post. If you all could, I need more people to sign up for the fall fashion show! We only have 3 people right now, but I am going to do one of the rounds right now. I will add people later, but I will not be accepting anymore people when it comes November 9th. So, please join! Let's get into the post! So, as I said, only 3 people decided to join. One person will get out per round. Thank you SO much for those who decided to join. Those people are...
πŸŽ‰Binx1184
Graciepopstar91
Housemom322πŸŽ‰
So... here are the outfits!

So... I decided on who I am going to remove from the fall fashion show... I feel so bad for doing this, but I know that I have to remove someone. I totally understand that some people are nonmember like me, which means there are less items. Binx1184's outfit is more of a Halloween outfit rather than a Fall outfit. If this was not the outfit you wanted to enter, please let me know in the comments. But, I decided that Binx1184 is out. I'm so sorry! :Hugs:
So these are the people that are still entered.
This would be a extremely short post if I didn't post about something else, so now I am also going to be posting about... DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! TOP 10 BEST ART IN JAMAA! Let's get started... again.
Number 1.
Number 2.
Number 3.
Number 4.
Number 5.

Number 6.
Number 7.
Number 8.
Number 9.
Number 10.
                           (The cat above, and the dog above are both made from Chloetehbanana)


Well, that's it for today! Remember, be happy, and stay happy!

  1 Thessalonians 5:13
 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.


7 comments:

  1. THose are great masterpieces House!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! They are great, that's why I decided to pick them. πŸ’™

      Delete
  2. I found out something really sad... some people now call thanksgiving friendsgiving :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I had no idea. That's sad, there is already a friendship holiday. That holiday is called Valentines, but people make it out to be about love.
      :Sigh:

      Delete
  3. Imma join the fall fashion show, I will 90% lose cause I have NO ITEMS ON MY ACCOUNT, but just for support!
    - Kippy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I bet you'll do great. Thanks for joining! (3

      Delete
    2. Also, do you mind telling me your whole username, if possible, so I can enter you? Thanks!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91