Saturday, November 3, 2018

200,000 Views!!

HELLO
WE HAVE MADE IT


Over 200,000 views. Wow.

Thank you all so so much for supporting AJFC over the past 3 years! It's so crazy that this little blog got to 200,000 views. Maybe next year we'll be at 300,000 views, who knows! ❤️

To celebrate this, how about we have a party?! The last party I had was a couple months ago, and it didn't really last for very long.

I have three options below for party dates/times, and I want you guys to tell me in the comments or on Animal Jam which one would work the best for you. I'll post next week on which date/time we're going with.

---

1. Sunday, November 25th 2018 at 2:30 PM PST (4:30 PM CST, 5:30 PM EST)

2. Thursday, November 29th at 10:00 AM PST (12:00 PM CST, 1:00 PM EST)

3. Saturday, December 1st at 9:00 AM PST (11:00 PM CST, 12:00 PM EST)

---

If you can't make it at any of those dates/times, let me know one that would be better for you.

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Numbers 23:19

God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Gracie! That’s a huge milestone!

    I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to any of those dates unfortunately. The one that I would probably have a most chance is on Decemeber 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! unfortunately none of those times would work for me. friday anytime after about 2 CST would wourk for me :D
    partyon25
    PS HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gracie! ^.^ AJFC has come a long way!

    The only one that would work for me would be option 3,

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! I don't think any of those will work, but I'll have to see... It's far away, some of them are open but I'm not going to skip some event because of an AJ party, sorry. :3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91