Friday, November 30, 2018

Update Thursday on Friday?!?!

Hi guys! I'm doing this on a Thursday, like I usually do if I want to post about an update. Since this update is pretty cool, I decided that I would do an update post! Let's just jump right into it!
   Thoughts:
I thought this page is pretty cool! I enjoy seeing all my buddies making different colors of patterns!
I give this page a 8/10, because I feel like Animal Jam has just been changing the pattern of animals, just to make ''better'' updates. Anyway, let's keep going.
Thoughts: 
I liked this page, because it's pretty cool that there is a den filled with candy, and a chocolate bath!
Overall, I give this page a 8/10, like the one before, because it just comes out every year. It's cool though!
Thoughts:
I LOVED THIS PAGE! Even though it comes out every year, the prizes are sometimes different than other times! I just think this is so cool that they do this. I know I've been good this year... well... maybe. 😉 I give this page a 10/10!

Thoughts:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVED THIS PAGE. SHE IS SO LUCKY SHE GOT TO VISIT AJHQ AND MAKE A PET BEAR!!! THE COOL THING IS SHE MADE IT FOR ALL JAMMERS... OKAY, TOTALLY GIVE THIS A 10/10... OR SHOULD I SAY... 100/10
Thoughts:
I love the Jamaaliday Jam! It's a really fun party, and I also love the pet reindeer's! Sadly, I missed this party when it first came on. Urghhhh! Anyway, I give this page a 9/10.
Thoughts:
10/10 DEFINITELY. I LOVE THE JAMAALIDAY RESCUE, PLUS EXCLUSIVE JAMAALIDAY ITEMS? I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MAKING DENS, AND I NEED ITEMS REALLY BAD. SO, THIS IS A PERFECT PAGE FOR ME!
Thoughts:
Err... how can I say this... okay, so I don't really care for this page, because I mean... it is the same thing EVERY YEAR. Plus, this is for members only soooo. ANYWAY, I MEAN IT'S OKAY, I GIVE IT A 6/10 XD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that's it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye! 

Acts 16:7
After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
(Edit) Wow, okay so this is sorta crazy. A friend of mine, (Eeveeloutions) just put a christmas tree out, AND BOOM...
THIS HAPPENED, IT'S SO WEIRD. Anyway, bye! XD


ALSO, I JUST GOT MEMBERSHIP :O
AJ GAVE IT TO ME FOR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REASON.
MY SISTER ALSO GOT MEMBERSHIP
ANYWAY
BYE GUYS!

4 comments:

  1. I GOT A MEMBERSHIP TOO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this update too! You guys got a free membership??? I want a free membership

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought this update was cool as well! For only 7 days though... but yes. A lot of people aren't getting them.

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you for choosing to comment on AJFC! Before you comment, please read and follow these rules.
1. No inappropriate comments.
2. No foul language.
3. No spam/constant advertising.
4. Please do not spark any drama. Animal Jam is mean't to be a fun place.
5. No personal information.
6. If you choose to comment under anonymous, please state who you are (your username, what your online friends call you, etc.)
7. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you!
-Graciepopstar91